Dark Devil Auto Question

TylrDurdN

Medium - soil & coco mix ( top half of 5 gallon bucket 80/20 soil
to coco mix / bottom half is subcools soil w/ coco mix (premixed with azomite, bone and blood meal, rock phosphorus, lime)
1 600w air cooled HPS & 300w mars hydro led. Lights are about 12 inches from plants. The pic I posted is an old pic. Since the picture I have added more duct hose to help air flow.-
1 - 4 inch exhausted fan, 1 6 in exhaust fan, portable ac unit and large floor fan-
PH - just started ph'ing water last week to 6.0 - before I had been using store bought distilled water. When I checked my soil pre grow and last week it was 7.0-
Nutrients - calm ah since week 2 or 3, last week starting using big bud flowering nutrients
Temps - now are steady 70 - 84-
Have had tons of problems throughout the grow with heat. Temps have varied from low 60s to up in the 90s at times. Grow is in an outdoor building so getting it dialed in was tough due to summer weather.-
Humidity- has ranged from 30 to high 50s through out the grow. Now is usually 40-50 because of ac unit. I know that's high but I have good ventilation and tons of air moving
Time - week 8. They have been flowering for about 3 weeks-

Here's my question. I'm at 10.5 weeks and my pistils are still white. To anyone has harvested this strain - do the hairs turn red while they are still maturing and growing or after they dry? My pistils are all white. Also.... are the pistils being white a good sign for this strain isn't ready yet? Thanks.

Screenshot_2015-06-07-21-23-46.png
This was a few days ago. Bought a microscope but it's junk. Cant whether trichomes are clear or amber.

Back
Top Bottom