New grower with a question

TraplordCarl

420 Member
Hey y’all. Been lurking the forums for about 3 weeks or so, I’d like to say hello and thank you for all of the helpful content on this site!

I do have a question about my one successful plant so far (few more are sprouts growing that will catch up when I top this guy for manifolding). I believe these gold spots are from cal/mag deficiency? I’m growing in a climate controlled tent, Sour Diesel feminizes from 420 .. 78-81 degrees with about 50-60% humidity. Mars Hydro 2000w LEDS 24” over head. 1 6” fan blowing directly on them. 6” AC infinity exhaust fan and CO2 rain system overhead. Running Advanced Nutrients Coco Grow with B52 and Voodoo Juice at half strength, just upped a bit today and added Cal Mag at full recommended strength.
F325BD23-725B-4F91-B8CD-3A1233AAC0CF.jpeg

:welcome: @TraplordCarl i'll be watching along. not sure what kind of cup your lady is in, but i think she's outgrown that cup. Try having some water in your catch container and allow the roots to come out so you know when to transplant.

your new growth looks to be green and healthy so I would go with both your guess's.
Never spray the plant when the lights are on.

:welcome: @TraplordCarl i'll be watching along. not sure what kind of cup your lady is in, but i think she's outgrown that cup. Try having some water in your catch container and allow the roots to come out so you know when to transplant.

your new growth looks to be green and healthy so I would go with both your guess's.
Never spray the plant when the lights are on.

She’s in a solo cup right now, I actually flipped her over to look yesterday and do have a couple roots that hit bottom and twisted so I’m going to be transplanting to a 1 gallon pot when they get delivered today or tomorrow

unless you are not planning to transplanting again, I would of gone to a 5g pot. I transplant once when from seedling stage to veggative stage.

unless you are not planning to transplanting again, I would of gone to a 5g pot. I transplant once when from seedling stage to veggative stage.
I was planning on going from 1gal to 7gals .. do you think 7 is too big? I made some self draining saucers for drain to waste and am looking to do 6-8 plants in my 4x8

This thread has been moved to Frequently Asked Questions .

We work hard to make 420 Magazine as navigable as possible for members and guests so that information can be easily found. We also want to ensure that your own thread receives the most appropriate responses, views or support.

Back
Top Bottom