DEA Agent teaches class w/ a gun

FreakNature

Sorry - i just had to post this :

What the FUCK is right!!!!!! How in the hell did the parents in the class did not just out right FREAK???? There would be no way in hell I would have kept sitting there! And tyhen the ignorant fuck tries to bring out another gun! Damn I am speechless!!!!!!

Note: sorry for the language but this one I had no control!:peace:

I just did a big read on this asshat and turns out he is trying to sue the Gov't for the leakage of the video stating it has ruined his life and his families life!

GOOD! Well not for his fam but you know what I am saying....

Man being known around the world as the biggest mooron on the face of the planet must really suck and I can't tell you how much pleasure I get everytime I watch it! :clap:

Moose I think this happened three years ago but I am all for getting people to see this. Funny thing is I heard about this about 3 weeks ago on the news but the same video I just watched thru google had people commenting in 2006 so this is the reason I think it happened 3 years ago. Unless this is a new incident!

You are right Moose and what about the horror those elementary kids have burned in their minds!

I just can't get it out of my head now
" I am the only one in this room that is qualified to carry a glock" BANG! "yeah I'm hit....hey brian bring out that other gun...no no no its not loaded, wait wait wait its not loaded" as you hear one of the students say" put it down put it down". God I just don't know how to act about that. I would love to here that this guy some how ended up in prison then justice would be served!

# years ago or not, I hope this fucker's life is well and truly ruined. Do the prick good to be reminded that he is an absolute fuckwit! I'm sure there are still some stoners in jail because of him, so let's make mileage from this fucker.
Anyone know this cops name - I want to get it out there, so when his kids Google daddies name, they will be reminded of the fuckwits misdeeds.
I want his name real bad, and will give reps to the first member who finds it.

ignorant fuck.
ignorant school.
ignorant government.
ignorant earth.

BLAAAAH! That pissed me off so bad

I DO feel sorry for him. We've all fucked up at our jobs but didn't have a video camera running...BUT...for him not to have personally ensured that all firearm chambers were cleared before entering a SCHOOL was gross negligence on his part. He deserved to be fired.
So Lee Paige, I don't hate you. I don't even know you. But I did see you on (presumably) the worst day of your life. There, but for the grace of God, go I.

Back
Top Bottom