Dead Seeds? Please help.

V8SplashMan1

Ok im a first time grower, and I was given by my friend some low grade mersh seeds. All I wanted to do was to see if I could maybe grow one, so that next time I would be more experienced for growing.

But anyways the seeds I recieved were pritty small, and a light green color. All the seeds ive seen people using are a dark blackish color which im guessing is because they are high grade seeds???, but anyways I was still desperate to try grow something, so I used the paper towel method, and used purified water, then I breathed in the baggies to try give a bit of moisture...then I put them away in a plastic container, and stored them in my closet.

I checked up on the second day, and I saw no change. Third, and now forth...and I dont see any root still.

The only change ive seen, is the seeds have changed from a green color to a dark blackish color, and they have grown in size a little, because I remember i got them pritty small.

What i want to know is....are these seeds dead or alive or are they still growing....is there a possibility that i got them pre-mature or something?

Also just for your information...the temperature has been around 77-80 the whole time, and I have 4 seeds.

Re: Dead Seeds????? Please help.

I got some really small light green seeds and there growing in my closet right now .... I'd give them a few more day ... Some seeds take longer than others.

ok i took one of the seeds and crushed it, and a white root spewed out...so im guessing these are really late blooming seeds?? Oh and yeah i had a heart attack that i properly just murderd a late blooming seed, that never got the chance to make somebody high. (Sorry if anybody is in pain)

Oh well ill wait and see what happens. If nothing happens in two days, im considering them completly dead.

green seeds are imature seeds dude. I don't think they will grow.
You want brown seeds with black spots or tiger stripes.

Back
Top Bottom