Death

sc4t

Last night, I smoked about 7 or 8 bowls with a friend.
Understand that we (especially myself) take the biggest possible hits and hold each for a good minute.
Once we're ready to exhale, we blow our smoke into a baloon and pass the baloon to the other person.
That's whoever watched the other person TAKE the hit.
We smoked for about an hour and ten minutes.
After we were done, I went over to my tank of helium and filled up a new baloon with the stuff.
I quickly inhaled in three fast breaths and felt my chest expand.
It expanded so much, I truly believe I was going to pass out or just die on the spot.
I began to see everything start turning darker and the light in my room stood out more than anything I've ever seen.
I then laid on my floor, breathing heavily for the next five or so minutes while my friend stared at the ceiling above him.
All I can say now is that it was an insanely crazy high which quickly turned to a nightmare of some sort.
Iam so thankful I made it through the night.

Careful...don't want the FEDs all up in that shit...lol...feds....haha....

Hello Hacker411, sounds like your percpetion radically shifted into an other state of consciousness - this happened to me when i was 15 and went on into serious buseness so to speak... i'd like to ofer you a little advice; first stop holding the smoke in your lungs for a long time when using a bong - that will eventually kill your lungs, second; don't use other persons' smoke in a ballon - other than disgusing it is also bad for your health two times more.
And the important thing is - be eyes open because if you continue doing this stuff, you might find yourself in a completely different world as you have known yet to be, and the way back may suddenly be shut.
Are you ready for that?

Back
Top Bottom