The Swing.

BubbleTheKush

A few months back, me and a friend smoked many bowls then went to this park with a crazy play ground. We swung on the swings for like 30 minutes. Next thing you know, theres these two little 5th grade girls talking shit to us. I know I was straight trippin. They were like "Ha ha you stupid skater boy. Iam the most popular girl in my calss, ha ha." to my friend. Hes not even punk or anything. He didn't even talk to them or look at them. It was soooo fucked up and trippy Hump

dont you hate how the new generation lacks respect. Just not how i was raised.

LunarSmoke said:
You shoulda punched them in the face, teach them to respect your authority!

thats exactly what i would have done!

Hawker said:
you should have offered them 5$ to give you a push, and then mule kicked them in the face when you came back. a little trick i learned from my 4 year old nephew.....little bastard....
damn you got the coolest nephew already dude

sweetleaf said:
I know what you mean...

sweetleaf said:

kids these days are a bunch of brats who think they know everything.....
my mom drives school bus and i don't know how she doesn't go without smacking one of those brats

Kids now a days piss me off. Think they know all about everything. When I was that age, I was all confused and shit. Disrespectful little fuckers too. Im only 18 but my momma didnt raise no foo like most parents today. Schools are even shittyer now. If you get caught fighting in school, even in cases of self defence, the system expects you to just stand there like a bitch and get your ass beat. And if you do fight back, you get a citation and you get expelled and in some cases arrested. Unless your on the football team, then you get away with a detention. I swear to god that if the government keeps all the shit up that they are doing, they war in Iraq, forming new laws that give pigs more reason to "leagally" violate our first ammenedment rights, and the war on drugs, there will be a Revolution in this country and anarchy and riots and shit. SUPPORT THE REVOLUTION FOR THE LAST GENERATION, THE 420 NATION!!!!!!!! (fuck yea dude that shit sounds pretty cool. should put it on a shirt or somethin) anywasy, im stoned so im out, peace.

Back
Top Bottom