Who's Ending the Weekend on a High Note?

Big dog

Well, Sunday evening has arrived and the Thanksgiving holiday is drawing to a close. I hope everyone has had a safe and happy holiday with family or friends. Who else is ending this holiday on a high note? I would be interested to know if anyone enjoyed cana treats with their holiday turkey. How about it boys and girls? How was your holiday?

No canna treats at my house, my wife and I both worked. I did have the opportunity to share some cannabutter with a new supplier. Grateful to have some pot in hand and a grow in the closet.

I chowed on food but I was at my moms house so no cannatreats....I got a nicely packed bowl when I got home though :smokin:

This is an old thread. But, since I started it, I figured I could crank it up again. It's Sunday evening after a long weekend. I think I'll finish the bowl I'm working on and drift off into a restful sleep. It's nice to end the day with a buzz.

End the day with a buzz, start the day with a buzz, buzz break here and a lunch buzz there, I like to take a buzz break everywhere.

Back
Top Bottom