Deciding to top or just LST

Untchbl

I currently have 2 different genetics going and am trying to decide to top or LST. A few of each were topped a little earlier this week and I’m starting to second guess topping the rest since secondary growth seemlittle slow.

Do some of you pick and choose when you decide to top, or do you just always top and roll with it?

all the plants are about 32 days old now and are developed somewhere between the 4th and 6th nodes.....

I currently have 2 different genetics going and am trying to decide to top or LST. A few of each were topped a little earlier this week and I’m starting to second guess topping the rest since secondary growth seemlittle slow.

Do some of you pick and choose when you decide to top, or do you just always top and roll with it?

all the plants are about 32 days old now and are developed somewhere between the 4th and 6th nodes.....

It really depends on the your space. I do not top for the same reason, they slow before recovering.
I start in 1 gal plastic pots and LST around the POT rim (circle the pot) and then up pot to 10g plastic
under a SCROG Net. Seems to work the best for me in my situation

Back
Top Bottom