Deep Water Culture grow

Well coming up on the end of my first full term grow. I will have some pictures for you guys. There is many things different I have already began with the clones. The kit I have holds 6 plants and I think that is too confined for them considering I found one grew out instead of up. They are all strong though. I Think I have read everything I could during the stages of the plant. I need to get used to the use of nutes how much how often and what to use when. I have been researching. Thank you guys for helping and look for the end results coming soon. After all in a sense we all grew it together hahahaha.

Hey GW, thats great. I didn't realize you were that far along. Heck you got me excited for you now and am really curious to see some shots of flowers, (go ahead and make them scratch & sniff so we can get a cyber-whiff please).

I have also been playing around a little more with their nutes and they do seem to be more Ph tolerant than my un-buffered tank. Your Ph as supplied from them appears to be a little closer to soil at about a 6.3 vs hydro desired closer to 5.8, but seems to be working OK for you. Its hard to quantify, but I would say your tank probably reacts about half as fast as mine to Ph swings, (seemed to take twice my normal Ph up/down dose to achieve same change).
Post some bud pics early so these guys can help you beef them up with appropriate flowering additive as it looks like you are light with stock SH nute. Then don't do like I do and get impatient and harvest early. Rather do like these experts do and go for the extra couple of weeks and really blow your previous yield away. I just did this finally, incorporating some self administered blows to the face, and was amazed. Next time will be easier to do now I hope.

OK after all this is 23 days of flowering I do believe that 6 was too much for that set up they all fight for light. I had to pull 2 1 died for unknown reasons and the other turned hermie. But the rest look awesome. The clones are going to start flowering before a foot tall because these things shot up like crazy.

p12.jpg

p31.jpg

Well anything to make the next batch better I am all ears. Or eyes in our case. With this grow I did nothing special. Very little generic nutes if any at times.

Hey GW, looking good man. Not monsters, but not bad either for just basically following their instructions and all 6 holes running. They should also swell some more if your snipping finger don't get to itching to bad. Be sure to get a shot right before the final topping ceremony. Looking forward to it.

Back
Top Bottom