Deficiency? Need some guidance please

Cruizer

Noticed spots today and from what i have read so far it could be a number of things. I'm asking for the majority diagnosis on what to do. Check out the main stem too, it looks weird.:thanks:
IMG_20141214_170631.jpg
IMG_20141214_170734.jpg
IMG_20141214_170817.jpg

Re: Deficiency? Need some guidance please.

I forgot to mention...Plant is 7 weeks old, medium is dirt, perlite, horse manure. I have also been foliar spraying and watered with organic fish fertilizer. Temperature on the digital thermometer says it got down to 64f in the cabinet last night.

I decided to replant into an 8" pot with 1/2" drain holes and when I removed from the solo cup the roots at the bottom and green algae had built up around the outside of the root ball. What has caused that and is it going to be a problem after replanting into fresh soil?

they look droopy. How often do you water?? what is your ph?? do you have a picture of the whole plant?? 7 weeks old and still in a solo cup, could be root bound for sure. I will look thru the journal.....

I feed it a 1/2 cup of diluted organic fish fertilizer 2 days ago and it's branches where sticking straight out, then i continued foliar spraying and now I'm thinking i shouldn't do both as I'm writing this. Ph of the water is not always the same but between 6.3-6.5 I think you are right and it was getting root bound, could i give it some epsom salt?

The soil in the solo cup had perlite in the mix and it always felt like cement when i squeeze the cup. No other nutes except the fish fert. I don't know the ph of the soil, I guess I better figure that out...lol

Now my other two plants are having problems and i think it's a ph lockout. I'm guessing the ph of my soil is way out of wack. Can i add lime to the soil and get the ph back to 7.0? even if it's high or low will the lime put it to neutral?

Back
Top Bottom