Diagnosis please?

tiggntampa813

Not sure if overwatering? or maybe Nitrogen Toxicity...

AK47 Autoflower.
Day 11
300w MH Air cooled hood about 14" from top of hood to plant top
Growing Medium is 70% Perlite and 30% Organic Soil
NO NUTES have been used just 1 drop of RapidStart GH at day 5 and day 10 also was misted with ph'd water
PH water has always been at 6.35-6.50
Tent Temp is 73 degrees
Humidity is between 55-62
3 gallon pot with 12 1" drain holes
ANY thoughts or suggestions would be much appreciated! :Namaste:

111184.jpg
111212.jpg
111311.jpg

I'm not a soil person but I have read that to check your water to put your finger down into the soil just above the knuckle, if some comes up stuck to your finger then you might be watering to much, but if it's dry then not enough, Like I said I'm not a soil person.
Anyway welcome to our club at 420. Lot's of information and expert growers here, but don't tell them that it will go to there head. LOL

I'm not a soil person but I have read that to check your water to put your finger down into the soil just above the knuckle, if some comes up stuck to your finger then you might be watering to much, but if it's dry then not enough, Like I said I'm not a soil person.
Anyway welcome to our club at 420. Lot's of information and expert growers here, but don't tell them that it will go to there head. LOL

Yea I dont think im overwatering and i know the top inch gets dry within a day and a half. but its also in a 3 gallon pot so im sure there is some water in there for it.. once its gets dry on top and an inch under i usually just mist the whole pot (possibly getting some on the leaves its self and making it magnify and burn it? possibly have misted while lights were on.) when the lights turn off so that it isnt starving.

Yea I dont think im overwatering and i know the top inch gets dry within a day and a half. but its also in a 3 gallon pot so im sure there is some water in there for it.. once its gets dry on top and an inch under i usually just mist the whole pot (possibly getting some on the leaves its self and making it magnify and burn it? possibly have misted while lights were on.) when the lights turn off so that it isnt starving.
:Namaste::thumb:

some first leaves can look odd and out of place , give it time and check new growth , im sure it will sort its self out :thumb:

Do you think i should clip the deadness off the leaves that are burnt? theyre not nute burn their from misting and the light burning it up. Just a thought but the plant isnt growing much and i believe it may be because it is trying to keep the dying leaves alive and not giving the rest of the plant any growth//strength?

Heres some pics of the leaves.

0000031.jpg
0000021.jpg
0000011.jpg
000004.jpg

Hello som time its plant DNA problem ....okay
1 Wot soil you have ?
2 wen you poot wather ?
3 wot temp you have ?
4 wot hp ?
5 you water ist in contender for 12 h to chlor gow aut ???

Back
Top Bottom