Please help

likely a watering issue. removal of a few fan leaves is nothing major.

Like stated, water well, wait until the pot is dry again. repeat.

no nutes should be required at this point. ffof should have plenty for a while yet. on that note. what is your in going water ph/ppm? city water? well water? ro water?
Will do, am using city tap that runs high on the chart and I drop to adjust within 6.5-7 ph using the chart on the bottle since am on the fence about those digital ph meters

I am on day 16 with FFOF as well, I have been watering without cal mag although I do have some. Gave mine bottled water since day 0. And for nutes, 1 to 1.5 ml of cocotek grow A & B per 2 liters and only started 3 waterings ago. Do you have perlite in your soil and what ratio. I have about 20% in mine. Helps with oxygenating the roots. My bottled water also is in a big bucket with air stones in it. helps with oxygenation. I also have mine in 3 gallon fabric pots and I have only watered on average 500 ml's to each plant. I have yet to see runoff. Just throwing that out for ideas. The only difference I can visualize is your use of cal mag and lighting. My lights are DIY and on par with HLG 550 v2 at the top of my tent.

Attachments

• 20190303_132639[1].jpg
    20190303_132639[1].jpg
    532.4 KB · Views: 33
i have found digital to be far more accurate assuming you keep up on the maint.
depending on the ph drops you use, i find GH will show 6.0 but the ph is more like 6.5, and 7.0 color is often actually higher as well ( and no im not color blind ;) )

city tap often(pretty much a gaurentee) contains chlorine or similar, which doesnt jive too well with the living microbes in soil unless its removed first. Depending on what chemical they use you can possibly let it gas off prior to using it.

i would drop that ph down a bit more. i have always found 6.3-6.7 to be my magic number.

I am on day 16 with FFOF as well, I have been watering without cal mag although I do have some. Gave mine bottled water since day 0. And for nutes, 1 to 1.5 ml of cocotek grow A & B per 2 liters and only started 3 waterings ago. Do you have perlite in your soil and what ratio. I have about 20% in mine. Helps with oxygenating the roots. My bottled water also is in a big bucket with air stones in it. helps with oxygenation. I also have mine in 3 gallon fabric pots and I have only watered on average 500 ml's to each plant. I have yet to see runoff. Just throwing that out for ideas. The only difference I can visualize is your use of cal mag and lighting. My lights are DIY and on par with HLG 550 v2 at the top of my tent.
What strain are you running? Yes I am using about 20% on one plant and about 35%on the other it’s all been good except for this lil hiccup it’s a lip tricky with the water when I using same pot from seed to harvest but it’s been fun so far and the guys here have been super helpful

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    461.6 KB · Views: 33
The pic is a Chocolope. I also have a two PK's and WW. I germinated in peat pucks. Once it sprouted I opened the bottom mesh and transplanted that along with more expanded peat pucks into a Jiffy cup to build roots. Once that was done I prepared my FFOF and sunk an empty jiffy cup into the soil to make for a hole. Then I took the planted Jiffy cup and sunk it in. Hence you see the mesh near the stem. I actually drilled 1/4 inch holes in the jiffy cup although I could just as easily used a knife or pencil. And just to clarify, I have been growing cannabis for all of 16 days. I have no other experience except to read a few people journals on what they are doing and how. I tend to reverse engineer things. An example would be the garage door spring. While the repair guy was fixing it. I WATCHED while chatting about other topics. Next time spring broke. I fixed it. He educated me and didn't even know it. The light I built this year. I didn't even know led lights had drivers. I got it right with the first attempt. The proof is in the pic above. My journal if you have some time. Regards Ed First Grow, First Journal & Hoping For First Harvest

The pic is a Chocolope. I also have a two PK's and WW. I germinated in peat pucks. Once it sprouted I opened the bottom mesh and transplanted that along with more expanded peat pucks into a Jiffy cup to build roots. Once that was done I prepared my FFOF and sunk an empty jiffy cup into the soil to make for a hole. Then I took the planted Jiffy cup and sunk it in. Hence you see the mesh near the stem. I actually drilled 1/4 inch holes in the jiffy cup although I could just as easily used a knife or pencil. And just to clarify, I have been growing cannabis for all of 16 days. I have no other experience except to read a few people journals on what they are doing and how. I tend to reverse engineer things. An example would be the garage door spring. While the repair guy was fixing it. I WATCHED while chatting about other topics. Next time spring broke. I fixed it. He educated me and didn't even know it. The light I built this year. I didn't even know led lights had drivers. I got it right with the first attempt. The proof is in the pic above. My journal if you have some time. Regards Ed First Grow, First Journal & Hoping For First Harvest
I peaked in on your journal and your set up looks pretty dope. I’ve been considering building a quantum board but have been a bit intimidated so I think I will try my hand with some hps before playing with anything else. Will check up on your journal periodically. Happy growing

Fml guys I forgot the most critical part yesterday I cut off like 3-4 fan leaves u set the canopy to help with light penetration and air circ. Could it simply be a sign of stress from that ? I hear these auto are very sensitive
Too early to be trimming leaves...she's been stressed with not enough water, trimming, possible low light....she'll rebound but you need to leave her be for a week or so :)

Too early to be trimming leaves...she's been stressed with not enough water, trimming, possible low light....she'll rebound but you need to leave her be for a week or so :)
Yeah I checked up on her this morning and she already looks healthy again that sneaky top cola I tied down already had a bend trying to find light. When you say low light u mean my lights are weak or the light are hanging to low ?

When you last low light u mean my lights are weak or the light are hanging to low ?
You said you dropped them lower...that's good...plants need water and light...light will help her rebound. Heat and light burn are different...you'll know when the light is too close...it will crisp the leaves...not a deal breaker, and easily adjusted. The fan should be moving air in the space around the plant (not directly on it). Sounds like you are back on track.

You said you dropped them lower...that's good...plants need water and light...light will help her rebound. Heat and light burn are different...you'll know when the light is too close...it will crisp the leaves...not a deal breaker, and easily adjusted. The fan should be moving air in the space around the plant (not directly on it). Sounds like you are back on track.
Yeah thanks a lot for your step by step guidance really helped out

@Blew Hiller @CannaCola @Edzzed guys i think it’s safe to say she back on track looking healthy and lively as ever. She’s even doing a lil praying wich makes me super content. I never thought such a small plant could’ve held such value to me. I suffer from ptsd and just the growing experience itself has been very beneficial.... thanks again guys I’ll keep you all updated... happy growing and may our thumbs be blessed !!!

Attachments

• 1112726B-75CC-499B-ABBF-43ADE6849A8E.jpeg
    1112726B-75CC-499B-ABBF-43ADE6849A8E.jpeg
    555.7 KB · Views: 35
  • 9E5A6D49-2DE2-45F3-A683-19DDE96962F6.jpeg
    9E5A6D49-2DE2-45F3-A683-19DDE96962F6.jpeg
    635.9 KB · Views: 36
@Blew Hiller @CannaCola @Edzzed guys i think it’s safe to say she back on track looking healthy and lively as ever. She’s even doing a lil praying wich makes me super content. I never thought such a small plant could’ve held such value to me. I suffer from ptsd and just the growing experience itself has been very beneficial.... thanks again guys I’ll keep you all updated... happy growing and may our thumbs be blessed !!!
Looking much better...post back in a week...and give us some non-blurple pics please :)

I peaked in on your journal and your set up looks pretty dope. I’ve been considering building a quantum board but have been a bit intimidated so I think I will try my hand with some hps before playing with anything else. Will check up on your journal periodically. Happy growing
I can give you a parts list of where I got things and what you'd need. My plants (3 of 4) seem to really like the DIY lights I made. If you are a bit overwhelmed get a friends help. One thing I was told when I started this adventure was spend money for top quality lights. They are of utmost importance. Wish I was told that before I bought some (2) Viparspectra 600 watts par 600. Live and learn but one was great for seedling. The other sat in a box. lol

I can give you a parts list of where I got things and what you'd need. My plants (3 of 4) seem to really like the DIY lights I made. If you are a bit overwhelmed get a friends help. One thing I was told when I started this adventure was spend money for top quality lights. They are of utmost importance. Wish I was told that before I bought some (2) Viparspectra 600 watts par 600. Live and learn but one was great for seedling. The other sat in a box. lol
How much did the whole thing run you and how many true watts is it ? I am really considering an air cooled hps system probably 600 since my grow tent is only 2x4 let’s see how things work out

I am figuring it was right around 420.00 USD Needed led strips, two drivers, thermostat wire, Wago connectors, Double sided heat transfer tape, two cookie sheets, 8 ft C-channel aluminum, Various nuts n bolts to put it together. My Kill A Watt meter says draw is 609 watts. It is bright enough you don't want to look at it head on. The plants are sitting on a table which is 18 inches tall. Lights are at the very top of the tent. I see no stretch and they are getting bushy except for the one but we will see where that goes.

I am figuring it was right around 420.00 USD Needed led strips, two drivers, thermostat wire, Wago connectors, Double sided heat transfer tape, two cookie sheets, 8 ft C-channel aluminum, Various nuts n bolts to put it together. My Kill A Watt meter says draw is 609 watts. It is bright enough you don't want to look at it head on. The plants are sitting on a table which is 18 inches tall. Lights are at the very top of the tent. I see no stretch and they are getting bushy except for the one but we will see where that goes.
Yeah sounds a mit to intricate for me right now lol but yeah for that price I can get some bad ass light so I would hope they perform as good as they cost. They seem to run cool so that’s a double plus thou

Back
Top Bottom