Please help

Cannygrow

Hello fellow growers, rookie grower here reaching out for some advice from the community on my plant
She is a 24 day old critical purple auto
Ffof
300w Viparspectra led
No nute and just started Cali magic
She seemed fine and robust aside from the light spotting wich I deduced was due to calmag deff so I watered this morning and now she looks drastically overwatered even though her pot is light as if she was dry. I am suspecting some nitrogen toxicity maybe ? And advice is appreciated. The other pheno grown under same conditions seems healthy to me. I even had to use some wire for fan leaves that were dropping onto soil

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    944.9 KB · Views: 48
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    988.9 KB · Views: 50
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    769.7 KB · Views: 48
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    820.6 KB · Views: 50
Temps? What was your watering schedule leading up to this? How far are the lights from the plants?

24 days into the grow with FFOF she shouldn't need any additional CalMag nutrients.
Since I grew from ground break in 3 gallon pits water has been tricky but I’ve been playing it by ear and going by the weight method and adjusting depending on growth. Some days while at work temps peak at aroun 82F and the light I dropped a few days ago to 18 inches

Hard to tell,but the soil looks kind of dry for just being watered.
How much water do you give them?

Since I grew from ground break in 3 gallon pits water has been tricky but I’ve been playing it by ear and going by the weight method and adjusting depending on growth.
Water the pots until they runoff...same 3 days later....same 3 days later...if the pot feels light and they look like that, might mean they are thirsty AF.

Some days while at work temps peak at aroun 82F and the light I dropped a few days ago to 18 inches
Temps and light seem ok

Yeah I have an oscillating fan in there, do you recommend watering until runoff like you said earlier or should I give her some more time to see what happens?
Make sure the fan isn't hitting the plant...she might be partially wind burned/beaten.

Water her well tonight...saturate the soil until runoff and then leave her for 3 days. Repeat. I'm guessing she'll rebound but she needs a little time to get her shit back together.

Soak the whole pot good and then let it dry out for 4-5 days at least and then total soak the pot again , you want a 10 % minimum runoff after watering and then a dry period of a day or 2 and be sure the ph is 6.2 and low ppm as that soil has nutes in it already( 200 ppm) and always add a little calmag to your water , it is hard to over feed on calmag as they love it .

Make sure the fan isn't hitting the plant...she might be partially wind burned/beaten.

Water her well tonight...saturate the soil until runoff and then leave her for 3 days. Repeat. I'm guessing she'll rebound but she needs a little time to get her shit back together.
Yeah I just checked on her and she seems to be peeling up so I will water in the morning before work and I have the fan oscillating above the canopy. Really appreaciate your help. Will update in a few days

Soak the whole pot good and then let it dry out for 4-5 days at least and then total soak the pot again , you want a 10 % minimum runoff after watering and then a dry period of a day or 2 and be sure the ph is 6.2 and low ppm as that soil has nutes in it already( 200 ppm) and always add a little calmag to your water , it is hard to over feed on calmag as they love it .
That seems to be the response I keep on getting so will try out , appreciate the help buddy

leaf droop is from either to much heat , but in your case I would say they are definitely need a good soaking with LOW nutes , never water a plant with nothing in the water always add a TINY bit off something .

leaf droop is from either to much heat , but in your case I would say they are definitely need a good soaking with LOW nutes , never water a plant with nothing in the water always add a TINY bit off something .
Yeah the only Nutrients I have is calimagic as to I thought I had at least another week in the soil before needed more Nutella. I keep hearing ffof runs “hot”

likely a watering issue. removal of a few fan leaves is nothing major.

Like stated, water well, wait until the pot is dry again. repeat.

no nutes should be required at this point. ffof should have plenty for a while yet. on that note. what is your in going water ph/ppm? city water? well water? ro water?

Back
Top Bottom