Please help!

thecanvasgirl

Hello..first time grower here...could use some advice. Started a plant in soil it was failing to thrive so I decided to build my own DWC system... I use a bubbler at all times and a small grow light to extend the light to a full 18 hours. When I started it in DWC it had only two leaves and they were not healthy at all I rinsed roots and started again ...it has been about 11 days now I am wondering if it is looking ok... seems to me everyone else’s plants look much fuller... am I doing something wrong? Any advice will be appreciated. Thanks!

Attachments
  • 7438B4A5-10CB-4990-9D4A-003C6DCE7BBE.jpeg

It looks perfectly fine to me but I'm not an expert. I know when a plant is Young it spends more time getting its root system situated before it really starts to grow on top

Welcome thecanvasgirl,to 420:welcome:

It was probably quite a shock to the plant moving it from soil
to dwc,so it's actually looking pretty good,considering the move.
How tall is it?... hard to tell from the overhead shot
The new growth looks healthy,so whatever you're doing is working pretty well

It is about 10 inches tall...but the stem is actually bare up until the top 4 inches or so for some reason...maybe lighting was wrong, not sure. It is a Rockstar strain I was told they would do well indoors not sure if I have the correct info or not.
Any advice will be appreciated!

It did look a bit tall in the pic,but I wasn't sure-the long stem and wide spacing on the nodes
points to the light being to far away.(or not enough of it)
If it's a small led you're using,it should be pretty close to the plant,like 8-10 inches,or maybe even closer if a low wattage light.
How close is the light to the top of the plant ?

No problem-we're here to help-any other questions,don't be afraid to ask..

Back
Top Bottom