Did I mess up my piece?

PsYkO420

Alright, yesterday I cleaned out my color changing glass spoon pipe "colorfly" for the first time, I left it rest for some minutes in boiling water. Not only did some of the new colors get removed, but some of its main colors as well and well I am just hoping now that they will reappear with the use, but does anyone know if they will? I'm hella tripping over it cause I love my piece way too much hehe!

Re: Did I fuck up my piece?

if its a color changing pipe then they will appear again, when the resin builds up the color will show up. usually after you clean the bowl out it takes a little time to build up the color. the first time the color built up it probably didnt take that long, but it might take a little longer now. your bowl should be fine.

i must of been typing the same time jesus was but hes right

Thanks guys, I was just triipping balls cause some of the color it alrady had as a basis got removed so thats why I got scared and because it looks like crap now in comparation to what it look like 2 days ago.

Well it had some base colors that were blue and that didnt make it transparent and now those colors are some what removed in some parts n some of the new ones the pipe made are not removed its just weird, thats why Im so skeptical hehe :p, n I didnt use a 420 formula or iso. alcohol, I did it with boiling water.

Back
Top Bottom