Did My First Tardis Plant Just Get Inadvertently Sexed?

Ravenplume

I've been growing a couple of what I call opportunity seeds that were found in a bag of Tardis back in December and January. Anyway, as shown in my little grow journal I started on them, they germinated and started growing fast.

Now, just a few days ago, we were noticing that one seems to be flowering already, though it is nowhere near ready to to anything but veg. Here is a shot of the two side by side. The left one is the older sibling.

Tardis Plants - End of March.jpg

I tried getting a close up, but it blurred (will try again later). I noticed what looks like little white trichomes or whatever they are called all over on what I presume are the flowers? (she has 2 crowns already as well, since we decided to give topping a try as it was growing too tall and chasing the lamp, when we want it growing wide instead).

So anyway, sis we just inadvertenyly sex our first Tardis baby early on? And if so, would this definitely be a female? (close up shot coming later). And if yes, what do we do next? I am guessing plant in a bigger pot, of course, but also try to get it back into veg phase from flowering?

I wouldn't top her now that she's flowering. I looks like she's developing a potassium deficiency. You can top your second plant to force her to branch out.

Back
Top Bottom