Did you all know Sears sells HPS light kits?

Re: Ha Ha. Did you all know Sears sells HPS light kits?

New marketing pitch for Sears; "Shop Sears, because.....we're like, 'cool' man"

Wow. I didn't believe it until I clicked the link.

"There's more for a gardeners life at Sears".

Sears has been selling supplies and equipment for quite some time. So has home depot.
Most of it is online only. More and more retailers are getting in on it. Hydro is becoming
more wide spread for growing a wide range of crops.

Walmart sells stuff online that isn't available in their stores too. They have deals with the manufacturers.
I bought a RO unit through walmart but it was shipped directly from Watts.
As growing becomes legal in more and more areas the days of a "hydro shop" are probably numbered.

I don't pay extra for info. I generally go for the best price. If I need info I can find it on the internet.
Hydro shops are my last resort. Many are way too pricey.

I don't pay extra for info. I generally go for the best price. If I need info I can find it on the internet.
Hydro shops are my last resort. Many are way too pricey.
I agree. Some stores have prices that are crazy high. If you shop around you can get things cheap with shipping included. Sometimes stores sell new stuff on fleabay for less than you can walk in and buy it. And it will be the exact same thing.

I believe it's not really SEARS themselves but another hydro store selling via SEARS website. Similar to Amazon and how it is setup, Amazon doesn't actually sell everything.

It has to be so ! They have everything. Even cloners and nutrients...Sears would never stock all of these wares.

Actually some are Sears and some are market place items, other stores that pays sears to let them sell stuff on thier sites, it will say market place item under the item or sold by sears. But they don't sell bulbs.

Back
Top Bottom