looking for a little guidance for the right light

migg420

hello everyone! Hope everyone is having a great one... Im hoping some of you experience growers could point me in the right direction. Im a newbie grower. I tried my first grow with some bags seeds/soil (fox farm), 2 5gallon smart pots, Nutes I used the fox farm line up. Had a great time growing my baby girls. 2 out of the 20 bag seeds i planted in soil made it to the seedling stage as well as ended up being females. I grew them in 100 watt led light and CFL 2 63w, 2 23w 2 54w CFL bulbs. I was pretty impressed at the results for my first time.
Im planning on my 2nd grow to grow in a tent. I already have the tent, exhaust fan, inline fan, pots etc. Im hoping that one or a few of you can point me in the right direction as far as light. Ive done some research for my price budget ($275.00). I myself from what i read like these 2 the:

::::Virtual Sun 600 Watt HPS MH Grow Light Air Cool Hood Reflector Digital Ballast Kit - Dimmable
OR THE
::::Yield Lab 600w HPS Cool Tube Hood Reflector Grow Light Digital Ballast Kit - Dimmable

if you guys have any opinion or past experience with either light or you see something you would like to point out or have any other suggestion. Thank you everyone for reading...... Have a smoked out day :volcano-smiley:

Thanks LedBud. I eventually plan o getting Led but for now and due to budget I'll try the hps/mh.
I appreciate the input and I'll keep an eye out for that light in amazon. I did a quick search on my phone but nothing came up. I'll tray again later. I'll keep doing some more reviews and do a bit more research on both of em.. thanks a lot for replying

Its still there , its hard to find though so I will give you a hand

Virtual Sun VSD600DS 600 Watt Dimmable HPS MH Grow Light Hood Reflector Digital Kit

My suggestion is with the money you save you could buy something here on the 420 website to aid your grow , to support the site and the good deal you got by posting on it , perhaps a bulb perhaps a pipe what ever you need.

Only a friendly suggestion of course.

hello everyone! Hope everyone is having a great one... Im hoping some of you experience growers could point me in the right direction. Im a newbie grower. I tried my first grow with some bags seeds/soil (fox farm), 2 5gallon smart pots, Nutes I used the fox farm line up. Had a great time growing my baby girls. 2 out of the 20 bag seeds i planted in soil made it to the seedling stage as well as ended up being females. I grew them in 100 watt led light and CFL 2 63w, 2 23w 2 54w CFL bulbs. I was pretty impressed at the results for my first time.
Im planning on my 2nd grow to grow in a tent. I already have the tent, exhaust fan, inline fan, pots etc. Im hoping that one or a few of you can point me in the right direction as far as light. Ive done some research for my price budget ($275.00). I myself from what i read like these 2 the:

::::Virtual Sun 600 Watt HPS MH Grow Light Air Cool Hood Reflector Digital Ballast Kit - Dimmable
OR THE
::::Yield Lab 600w HPS Cool Tube Hood Reflector Grow Light Digital Ballast Kit - Dimmable

if you guys have any opinion or past experience with either light or you see something you would like to point out or have any other suggestion. Thank you everyone for reading...... Have a smoked out day :volcano-smiley:

Hey migg420! :welcome:
I have the same unit you speak of in the 600w version. I believe the model is: (1) VS600 Growers Choice virtual sun 6-Inch Hood
(1) High Pressure Sodium Bulb ( HPS )
(1) Metal Halide Bulb ( MH )
(2) Adjustable Hanger System
(1) Dimmable Digital Ballast
(1) Light TimerVirtual Sun 600W HPS MH Grow Light Hood Reflector Digital Ballast Dimmable w/mechanical 24hr timer

Aircooled hood and quiet ballast. I have been using this kit and I love the results. The bulbs have good specs also.
Recommended. IF you can get it for less than the $231 I paid, jump on it!:peacetwo:

Back
Top Bottom