Difference in Highs

Itz Joey

okay well, I have been smoking bud for a short period of time I started least memorial day and I have been reading these forums and I see that people are talking about different highs. Like a body high or a sativa high (what is the difference). I also how a question for my fellow stoners. Does your heart beat unbelievable fast when you get high? Is there a high where my heart won't do this? Because I fucking love the feeling but all I hear it my heart beating and it gets me pissed because I can't enjoy the other pretty sounds:)

The first time was my worst high when it came to my heart beating to fast... I smoked a half joint of some REALLY WHITE AS WEED and man was I fucking tweaking and my heart was going crazy.

The only time I had heart palpitations was the time I'd been given a dodgy spliff by a smoking buddy of mine.
But to answer your question... Yes there are many different high's from different types of weed, some creep up on you, some have the desired effect almost straight away... I'm sure someone else will help out if I get this the wrong way round.
Sativa... fast buzz, and leaves you energetic, a great high. Speed of impact from the weed varies from type totype.
Indica... Sleepy kind of buzz, leaving you feel less energetic than the other

I've had lots of different kind of highs based on the type of weed
I smoked or eaten (weed brownies..:D !!! )

different strains give differetn highs. experiment and you will find your favorite. I personally love bud that gives me an intellectual high with the munchies.

Also... once you've been smoking for a while the highs aren't the same somehow. When i first started I acted goofy as hell laughing at every lil thing. then I went throught the STONED phase with bloodshot eyes 24/7. Now I never get a hint of red in my eyes and I'm much mellower. *A hint is to space your tokes apart if you want to keep the gigglie feeling longer*

I've had the heart thing happen before. Felt like my chest was gonna crack open & an alien pop out. So I checked my pulse.... nice & regular. You might try checking it out. As for different highs, sometimes I smoke stuff that people say is the best & don't get much higher than from brick. I get the feelin that everyone wants to say they have the best, not always so. Experiment, find whats works for you. Be Free.

Indica strains normally will not cause your heart rate to increase dramatically...obviously there are many hybrids out there (combo of indica + sativas) so to find a pure indica can be hard

Weed does accelerate your metabolism and heart rate (no matter what strain) but as you get more accustomed to it.. and less scared of it..you will not have this problem...(unless u got that mad sitckkky ickkyyyy)

For instance as weezy pleazy says... now-a-days i can't work as steadily or efficiently if i'm not high! When first smokin weed...i use to maybe be dumb/giggle/and do slightly stupid things...but over time weed can decrease anxiety and increase creativity etc. (i also find that organic weed doesn't leave ur heart racing as much as chem-hydro grows do)

Back
Top Bottom