Difference in Highs

Itz Joey

okay well, I have been smoking bud for a short period of time I started least memorial day and I have been reading these forums and I see that people are talking about different highs. Like a body high, a sativa high, or a indica high (what is the difference). I also how a question for my fellow stoners. Does your heart beat unbelievable fast when you get high? Is there a high where my heart won't do this? Because I fucking love the feeling but all I hear it my heart beating and it gets me pissed because I can't enjoy the other pretty sounds:)

The first time was my worst high when it came to my heart beating to fast... I smoked a half joint of some REALLY WHITE AS WEED and man was I fucking tweaking and my heart was going crazy.

MJ affects everyone slightly different bro....
Indica = body high or couch-lock
Sativa = a cerebral high, good for work & creativity

The rush you're feeling is generally associated w/ an Indica high. Try smoking less than you have been. Sounds like you have some good weed (maybe WhiteWidow) an Indica strain mostly.........
Find a comfort level at stay there til you either build up a resistence, or find weed you can handle easily.
If the stuff you're smoking is too powerful for you I'd probably need to take a look at it myself. If you have any more troubles you PM me & I'll take care of it bro.........:cheesygrinsmiley: :bongrip: :peace:

yeah i agree with what Stoner said....all weed is different and each person is different and each person experiences their own special highs

Peace :peace:

Back
Top Bottom