420 Magazine Background

Digi scales

grasspixie

I'm looking for a digi scale so i dont get ripped off any more, what scales do you guys use, i dont want to spend more than like 25 bucks if possible. only probably need to weigh a max of like 25 grams.

Thanks guys....:peace:

Last edited by a moderator:

420FLASmoka

You can get a US-100 pocket digi for about $25, maybe 30. Its a rectangular black digi that opens up, look for it. I think it has a 200g max in increments of .1

grasspixie

Thanks FLA, where would i get it, publix or somethin? or would i get it at a pharmacy?

420FLASmoka

Then hit up ebay or maybe do a google for digital scales, or "US-100 Digital Scale", you might find somethin.

grasspixie

Will do, thanks for the help. I had seen pics of that black scale you mentioned but never found one. Thanks again. :peace:

Mr.WeedMan

MYWEIGH300
That one is great for weighing ounces and less, its small and simple and you can carry it around in your pocket. I've had it for over a year and have had no problem with it. I've been thru about 10 scales and that one is my favorite.

grasspixie

I'm going for the us-100 that FLA mentioned pretty early on in the thread, or maybe the one that warpedfactory said. thanks everyone.......:peace:

DaHui

I got mine on Ebay for a penny and paid 17.99$ for s&h..

(Same model as mine)
DigiWeigh DW-250BX Digital Pocket Scale

If you get it on Ebay or where ever try to get one that auto calibrates (think it's called a TARE function) and that takes AAA batteries and not special little lithium batteries cuz those are expensive when you need to replace them.

Top Bottom