Discoloration, brown spots, leaves dying

branson111190

Ok, it seems like my plant is dying ! I can't have this Ive worked hard on it . It seems to have multiple types of nutrient deficines or nute burns . I'm not sure but I will upload one pic now and more pics in a little bit .

th_Image2.png
th_Image4.png

th_Image.png
th_Image3.png

edit: idk why u cant enlarge the thumbnails but heres my album with the four pictures for a closer look Bob Rob's Library

Re: I possibly have multiple problems

Additonal info: I have it under the sun all day , and then I move under a 23W CFL bulb at night to get extra hours for Veg. I am using Miracle Grow for the soil

Miracle Grow is not all that great growing weed. If it is the food time release then probably over nutes. Miracle grow has these little 1/8" round green balls in it that is the time release food. My first newbie mistake was using that stuff. I found one of the balls and accidentally broke it. My plant started dropping like yours is. I investigated into the Miracle Grow and after I found out how it really work, I replanted them in just plain potting soil and perllite (sp?) 50/50 mixture. Plain ph water for a week, then started adding my own nutes. I was able to save the plants. but they both hermied out on me in the end. :( good luck.

haha gotta hate when it hermies . finally an answer too thank you . my mom is helping me grow lol so ill tell her to get some potting soil and nutes
you think its too late to save my baby girl ?

The new soil seemed to have immediate effects. But, I noticed when I put into the heat of the sun, it got worse. Maybe all of this is caused from too much sunlight and heat burns ? cuz the tips are curling up and in way too much.
I also noticed my leaves are wet and sticky, like theyre lettin loose THC. should I just cut my losses and harvest the leaves to make Cannabutter ?

No help anymore ? The upper most leaves which are my sun leaves seem to be getting better, and its growing more of them, but the lower leaves are seriously dying out, almost dead now. What should I do ? Should I try flushing out extra nutrients with a lotta water ?

Well My one plant died, and Im left with one. Spider mites complete wrecked my other one, which got very big in little time. And the bottom most leaves are dying. Is it possible to save my plant with this much spidermite damage ?

Image3-1.png
Image2-1.png
Image-1.png

You cant see all the white dots but they raped my plant hardcore. Theres so many white dots and its starting to bud ! will the plant rebuild itself and make the buds grow to completion or will it die ?????????

*bump*
help needed please very appreciated if i got any soon

That sucks dude I wish I could help ya out. I second, not using Miracle grow tho, for the same reason as H6. Organic soil would be better for you probably, cause your growing out doors. I found tho that some organic soils bring bugs along in the bag, i was pissed cause indoors for me. Good luck

how often are you watering her?
the top picture signs of too much water.
weed does not like the root zone to be wet all the time.
moist but not wet.
Put you finger into the soil and when it feels dry down about 3 inches, then water, if it feels wet do not.
this is a very common problem,
if you need more help send me a message;

that is your problem, my friend; back right off on the water;
if you can buy some beneficial fungi, to help bring the roots back;
rhizotonic from canna is good too.
you must water less, my friend or your plants will die.
sing out when you need advice, I will help.
happy growing

thanks everybody . havent been here in a while and all my plants failed due to those spider mites . But im working on getting a hydro system now and growing inside :)

Back
Top Bottom