Discolored Tops

b.real

Hi all,

My friend is having an issue with his grow. The tops are discolored and we can’t figure out why. Is it a nutrient issue? Is it broad mites? Is it something else?

Thanks!

EAB5F690-2E41-454A-AC38-B7D74CE8695F.jpeg

top leaves 'should' be a lighter shade of green

i might suggest that that plant looks a bit too dark green, which makes the tops look even lighter

He’s using maxibloom and cal mag nutrients. He’s growing under a 200 watt LED fixture.

Hi all,

My friend is having an issue with his grow. The tops are discolored and we can’t figure out why. Is it a nutrient issue? Is it broad mites? Is it something else?

Thanks!

EAB5F690-2E41-454A-AC38-B7D74CE8695F.jpeg
Hello @b.real hope you are well my friend.
Tell your buddy he needs more light and less nitrogen.
New growth is typically lighter in color.
They are in flower right?
Drop that little light right down and turn it up if possible.
What's in the pots?
Order some bags 3-5 gal what ever he can fit, then uppot them.
And the pot with two in it needs seperated asap before they get too tangled to split.

Stay safe
Bill

The issue has been resolved. Thanks guys. He has other plants in there too, not just cannabis!

What about this. Which nutrient is it deficient in?

17072C9F-6016-4622-83F1-87E2D0FF11D9.png

The issue has been resolved. Thanks guys. He has other plants in there too, not just cannabis!

What about this. Which nutrient is it deficient in?

17072C9F-6016-4622-83F1-87E2D0FF11D9.png
Hey @b.real Hope you have been well my friend.
Off the top of my head I'd say nitrogen for sure possibly calcium or magnesium as well.
But why?
Maby it's a big girl in a small pot?
Unfortunately none of this is verifiable without some details, I'm sorry. :Namaste:
My memory isn't very good can you give me some current details.
Thanks.

Stay safe
Bill

My buddy fixed his grow by spraying an organic pesticide.

The other plant with the striped leaves is mine. I feed it maxibloom like I do to all my other plants but this one looks odd. I bumped the feed up but I’d like to know which specific nutrient(s) it is.

I’m using 16 oz. containers like I always do and yes I’d say about a month. I fed heavier a few days ago and it’s looking greener already!

Thoughts? My buddy is feeding maxibloom and using neem oil and insecticidal soap.

66733E04-8636-42E8-A1C7-1272CA213FD8.png

Back
Top Bottom