Leaves are discoloring bad, Need any advice asap!

Purpskurp

I am a new grower and am not positive as to why some of the leaves have started to discolor. I believe it might be because of a Ca or P deficiency but am not sure.

Here are some pictures below of whats going on..Open for any suggestionS, thanks

Sorry pictures aren't uploading at the moment..Post once I figure it out.

my plant started started to dicolor then all the leaves ats=arted dieing off like halfway up the stem then they all grew back and shes big and green now ;)

Finally got a picture of one of the leaves.. more to follow

IMG_009012.JPG

Pic of the whole plant. What is it growing in? What nutes so far? Frequency of watering? Climatic conditions. (Looks like overwater to me from that one bit)

Yah I'm no doctor but I think it's a hardcore phosphorus def......would also like more pics of plant though....word my man

Only 4 Weeks into Veg..Only tap water and some ole fashioned mir grow about every 10-14 days..Under 250 Watt MH for the veg and going to switch to HPS for flowering. Closet grow so climate at around seventy five and a little cooler during the night but don't have any humidity readers so not sure on those levels. Should I do a flush and start with a certain type of nute seeing that I am going to swith to the flowering in about a week or two.. And also if I should do a flush what process should a take to go about doing one??

Ph is alkaline I bet and you soggied them with water. That is classic p def. Bet your water is 7.6+.

In soil I would flush them hard core and ph reset to 6.0. I would utilize kelp powder additives in the water at higher rates like 1.5 grams per gallon and I would then after I had flushed let it dry out until the thing is almost dry dry dry like dry.

Then ph adjust the water from then on to 6.0

:welldone: on the Pics my brother, that is NOT all green! While the Plant is recovering there is obviously stress that will exponentially worsen in the Flower period if there are mites. It looks as if there were PH problems but I am not sure, right now I am battling Spider Mites that came on some bs Plants another RI MMP traded me for cured meds as he was out and I wanted to help. The leaves starting turning yellow, then brown, and drying up at the middle of the Plant. So I apologize if I am seeing mites everywhere, as they are the bane of any Marijuana grower.

Word, I'm almost positive it is a Ph problem fo sho..I'm going to run by and snag a little dig ph scale or get some stripes to test it. Once I get the Ph back to 6.0 or a little above anybody have any suggestions on a type of nute I should use to get the right amount of P and N without me having to use this mir grow that I have considering it doesnt have much P in it at all.

:thanks:

I would suggest letting your tap water sit out for 24 hours prior to use and you should look into other nutrients that are more intended for what you're growing.

get 5 gal water jug go to your grocery store most of them sell water outside the store i go to sell water that goes through R O SYSTEM AND SOME KIND of light it has no tds in the water have to check ph it is high most of the time
DSCN26902.JPG

Back
Top Bottom