Spotting on leaves not too sure what caused this, advice?

It looks more like bugs than anything else. I have not had to deal with bugs as of yet so I can't say for sure. I have had tons of other problems and nothing looked like what you have. That is another reason to look at bugs.

I am a soil guy so things are a lot different. My soil has the basic N-P-K nuits that hydro guys run. Any time I have problems with leaves. I use Lilly Miller B-1 plant starter for Cal/Mag and other things in the solution. That usually solves the problem. I don't know what hydro growers use to add cal/mag. You said the leaf problems are in the middle of the plant on older leaves. That usually means cal/mag problems in my grows.

It does seems to be slowly spreading, i give a soap and water spray tonight and hope it resolves it.
20200329_120544.jpg

20200329_120601.jpg

20200329_120617.jpg

20200329_120627.jpg

My bet still on thrips
Its possible but i took some shot under a microscope on a leave a took off and it doesnt look like mechanical damage.
Maybe fungus or im starting to think they have clacium deficency, i read that it get absborb at 6.2ph and im at 5.5ph.

Back side
20200329_143143.jpg

Front side
20200329_143340.jpg

If it’s a ph issue that should fix it, remember that coco binds calcium until it can’t hold anymore. When you hydrate coco use a strong calmag solution so the calcium you add later goes to the plant and not getting trapped in the medium.

If it’s a ph issue that should fix it, remember that coco binds calcium until it can’t hold anymore. When you hydrate coco use a strong calmag solution so the calcium you add later goes to the plant and not getting trapped in the medium.
Ok, well i dont really have a medium, there is a small 1in rockwool cube where the seed started and some clay pellets to hold it in place.

Back
Top Bottom