Spotting on leaves not too sure what caused this, advice?

leblanca

Hello i am doing an Aeroponic grow and have noticed some spotting on my leaves, especially the older ones, any advice what could be causing this?
20200325_182459.jpg

Also some discoloration.
sick.jpg

Certainly looks like infestation as others mentioned to me as well. If there arent any little buggers living under your leaves is it possible you misted the plant with water and put it under your lights?

Good luck mate, ps the more info you can give us the better we can help you.

Stay high my friend
-The Captain

Certainly looks like infestation as others mentioned to me as well. If there arent any little buggers living under your leaves is it possible you misted the plant with water and put it under your lights?

Good luck mate, ps the more info you can give us the better we can help you.

Stay high my friend
-The Captain
the leave didnt get water on them since its an aeroponic system, if you would like to see the whole setup check my journal.

the leave didnt get water on them since its an aeroponic system, if you would like to see the whole setup check my journal.
Dang, could be yeah. I've heard of people fighting this with a peroxide solution but have no experience with fungus/mildew personally. If it happened to me I think I would toss her. I hope you figure it out my man.

Here is the info of my grow
System aeroponic HPA
PH 5.5-5.8
Nutriment at a TDS of 330
Fertiliser used Emerald harvest 3 part
Using RO water at 0 EC
Im starting to think its psyllium disease... decided to get some 29% peroxide, diluted it to 3% and add 5 ml/gal.

Raise your ph also, most of us run 5.8-6.2 ph. That first pic looks like bug damage. It doesn’t look like root rot from here. The white discoloring looks like PM. What’s your RH looking like?

Raise your ph also, most of us run 5.8-6.2 ph. That first pic looks like bug damage. It doesn’t look like root rot from here. The white discoloring looks like PM. What’s your RH looking like?
Ok good to know, i had read somewhere to keep ph between 5.5 to 5.8 in early vegetative stage of aeroponic than move to 5.8-6.2 as it enter flowering stage.

My RH is very low, im at 20%.

Here is one of the spot on the leave under microscope

20200326_142927.jpg

The warlock roots
20200327_081023.jpg

Tangerine dream roots
20200327_081506.jpg

Purple bud roots.
20200327_081521.jpg

20200327_081954.jpg

Roots look healthy, no root rot there. The brown color is most likely stain from the nutrients.
Ok good to know, i was sure it was root rot since some have the brown stain but the purple bud doesnt have any brown stain, maybe some strain are more retaining the nutriment color.
I keep monitoring the leaves to see if there is any progression of the problem.

A suggestion. Take a photo, same quality as the ones in the first msg and the 5th msg. Good white lighting like in those photos. But do the underside of one or two leaves, not the top. Not with the microscope; just like the photos in msg 1 & msg 5.

Reason I suggest this is because a month or two ago someone had the same problem, looked identical, but they were positive that there were no mites or other insects seen anywhere, even with a loupe. They posted a quality photo of the underside of their leaf.

One of the group was able to take their photo and run it through their digital darkroom software to enlarge it just enough. He found mites and mite eggs. He circled some mites and some eggs and posted the photo back up and explained what he found and why he knew what they were. I do not remember the name of the thread or who the member was that did the locating of that problem. Last I remember the grower was treating his plants for mites and thought he was winning his battle with the unseen enemy.

Hope this helps. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom