Leaves are discoloring bad, Need any advice asap!

I love my GH nutes, theyre cheap and work great. Just check my latest cherry berry grow in sig. even just the basic 3 part grow, micro, bloom will go along way for you, once your PH is balanced. I keep my soil plants ph at 6.4 each time I feed or water. I use tapwater that sits overnight, and use the Hardwater Micro from GH. My results have been great since starting it.
Datrippp

GH NUTES are great been using them for a while they have a ph buffer in them so when you mix them the ph is right where they should be.I am trying out the floranova one-part nutrient bloom 4-8-7 i hope it works as good as the flora series

cant say i smelled it dont notice any oder from it just the sweet smell from my girls
rsz_dscn2707.jpg

Soil smell will tell you what is wrong with plant, as soil is what feeds plant. What does the waste water smell like? What color are your roots?
If all smells good you are most likely underwatering. Over and under watering look the same, dif is soil smell. Overwatered soil smells rotten, underwatered soil has no smell other than dry earth.

Word thanks for all the info guys..To be honest the soil just smells like regular ol' soil I reckon haha, This is my first real grow so I dont have much to go by besides what I read and get from others. The root color from what I could see looked to be a light brownish green color to me. I water it pretty regularly but not a whole lot when I do and I've been trying to make sure that the top inch or two of the soil is dry when I do water again. Its only in a 10inch pot size i'm using on this one also.

I use H&G Nutrients from Holland. They keep Ph locked in at 5.8-6.3 all the time depending on where you like it. Congrats they were not spider mites they are the bane of every Marijuana Growers existence.

I also would buy a Ph pen from Hanna or any manufacturer they truly make all the difference while growing.

Use the pot weight method if you can. Pick it up every day. Otherwise looks good. Hardest part of growing is watering. And it is strain specific, some like more than others.

Back
Top Bottom