Dispensary bud question

juliecasea

Hi all...Thanks ahead for any responses. I have made my first order from a dispensary i am quite pleased.BUT....I just cut into my pink kush and 30 friggin seeds fell out. i have 3 grows under my belt and if i seen any balls i would toss the plant.Are they suppose to have seeds in their medical bud. Because i feel i am paying money for weight that is not bud. Should i tell them or just let it go. Also i like the bud smells great not as couch lock as i like and im thinking it is because of the seeds.Is it the norm to get seeds from a dispensary.:rollit::thanks:

I like both JJ Bones and WildRoseBuds responses. Treat them like any other business. If you are unhappy with the product you should tell them and see how their customer service is. If they treat you wrong don't go back. I would be frustrated exactly as you are because you should be getting the highest quality meds for your money. On the other hand I would also be crazy stoked to get 30 Pink Kush feminized seeds. I see that Herbies sells U Pink Kush for about $343 for 32 feminized seeds. So in the end you hooked up real fat for your money. If the bud was stoney at all I'd say you were hooked up on a prize.

Back
Top Bottom