DIY bowl rack

StuntmanMike

So I've got a few bowls, and it's really annoying having them scattered around, rolling around/off tables etc. Tonight I found a piece of scrap 2x4 from building my grow cab, drilled some holes and now I have a neat little place to put the bowls. I put some of the loop side of velcro inside the holes to ensure a snug fit so they don't rattle around, and it's nice and soft. I wrapped it in foil tape cuz I have no paint and didn't want it to just look like a plain piece of wood. I think it'd be sweet to make a better, fancier one out of some quality wood. Until then, though, this will have to do :bongrip:

SAM_0120_Medium_.JPG

SAM_0124_Medium_.JPG

I made 5 big holes for the 19mm bowls and 6 for 14mm. The little one-hitter, the clear bowl on the angle and the bubbler attachment are for my Helix. My roommate has a bowl that has a 45* bend in it so it works well on the angled side. All in all it may look cheap (cuz it is) but it's pretty much function over form at this point. I'm still happy with it :p Sorry everything is dirty btw, I just haven't gotten around to cleaning them again lol

Back
Top Bottom