DIY grow cabinet help

extremophile420

420 Member
hey
i live in a country where marijuana is illegal, so i can't ship fem seeds nor a tent (draws so much attention), so i decided to build a stealthy cabinet and here's my planned grow op;

SETUP:
-i am planning on building a wooden cabinet, 150 cm width, 50 cm depth, 200cm height, split the room at 100cm width, resulting in one 100cm wide 50cm deep room, and one 50cm wide 50cm deep.
-get two QB96 Elite v2 for the 50cmx100cm room, and one qb132 for the 50cx50cm room.
-add ventilation and paint everyting white.

PLAN:
-since i cannot grow from fem seeds everytime, i plan on popping seeds in my 50cmx50cm room, select best females and use 1 or 2 as mothers and grow from clones.
-in the 50cmx100cm room i plan on growing 2 clones each cycle, veg for 2months with training and topping, then flower.
-so the big part of the room will be for an entire grow from veg to harvest and the smaller part will be for keeping mothers and clones (or maybe split in half height and veg two plants under CFL's if i can get my hands on a consistent supply of females seeds somehow).

QUESTION:
1- my plan is to harvest 500g each cycle (approx 4 months), considering everything (lights, environment, nutes, ph...) is in check, is a 50cm deep 100cm wide room able to produce 500 grams each cycle? or do i need to upsize the area?
2-i seek opinions from experiences growers, what do you think of my plan? is it the most efficient way to grow considering the limitations i face? or other grow styles (for example keep mother plants, take many clones, and then do a SOG 12/12 from seed in the other room) or (a perpetual grow where i put the 50cmx50cm room on veg and 50cmx100cm room on flower all the time, veg random bag seeds for a month then move them to the flower room, throw the males keep the females, veg some more in the veg room while the females are flowering.. and so on)

but the main question is; can a 50cmx100cm room hold 500g per harvest?
i live in lebanon so most probably ill be growing a lebanese strain, which is a productive strain.
i need to make the decision upfront since my financial ability is limited and there is no room for mistakes. i'll grow no matter what, and F*CK the government. peace

I decided to get a 60cm deep 180cm wide and 200cm high cabinet. Its over my budget but this is the perfect size for stealth and limitations in my apartment. That way ill have a 2x4 room powered by a 250w quantum board for flowering 2 plants , and a 2x2 room split at 50cm height to make some room for clones and/or moms, powered by 125w quantum board for vegging 2 plants, and some t5 strips for the clones and mothers. Sounds good?

Back
Top Bottom