DIY LED Grow Light Build With Quantum Board 324 V2's

BLGrower

2 Quantum Board 324 V2
2 Slate 2 Single Heat Sinks
HLG-320h-2800ma Driver
going in a 2'x4' grow tent and flowering out some PugsBreath.

Have a question please ask! Please let me know what you guys think I really appreciate your feedback. If your looking for links to items you can find in the description section of the YouTube video.

2 Quantum Board 324 V2
2 Slate 2 Single Heat Sinks
HLG-320h-2800ma Driver
going in a 2'x4' grow tent and flowering out some PugsBreath.

Have a question please ask! Please let me know what you guys think I really appreciate your feedback. If your looking for links to items you can find in the description section of the YouTube video.

wow u made it look so simple . have been thinking of building an led for a while. i use 2x 600w hps/mh and have been thinking of going this route but price has always killed any chance of matching them with led. It is a mi efield for oldies lime me with talk of cob and qb , drivers ect.. and all sounds deadly to get wrong.lol. whenever i talk to reps or sponsors about equivalent L.E.D to cover my 1.8mx1.8m ( 6ftx6ft) grow space , all i jear is blah blah 1000 pounds, blah coverage blah saving money blah???????? and they lose me there. What would you say the build cost and what sort of light coverage could i expect too ?. Thanks in advance mate. great video.

wow u made it look so simple . have been thinking of building an led for a while. i use 2x 600w hps/mh and have been thinking of going this route but price has always killed any chance of matching them with led. It is a mi efield for oldies lime me with talk of cob and qb , drivers ect.. and all sounds deadly to get wrong.lol. whenever i talk to reps or sponsors about equivalent L.E.D to cover my 1.8mx1.8m ( 6ftx6ft) grow space , all i jear is blah blah 1000 pounds, blah coverage blah saving money blah???????? and they lose me there. What would you say the build cost and what sort of light coverage could i expect too ?. Thanks in advance mate. great video.

Check out all their kits here QB Kits

there are endless options to cover any amount of space.

Back
Top Bottom