DIY tent

SmUrFx1028

I just built my own grow tent similar to this one
I’m running into the issue of how I should have an intake without light leaks. I was wondering if people thought it would be a good idea to cut my long rectangular hole and cover with some double sided panty hose maybe to block the light. Any ideas??

Yeah I considered something similar a I’m going as cheap as possible. Next to nothing lmao. Have a very tight space to work with also

Are you doing an out take. Air circulation is your friend. And unless your running sealed system with CO2 you gunna need to remove heat somehow. I have a 4x4 tent with 2 small fans under canopy and a large rotating fan that moves all limbs on upper canopy. That said and too much air movement will be detrimental. It’s a balance.

I was gonna have an outtake also but with ductint straight out my window which would be a multiple angles out

Then your out take should draw in enough air. There are air exchange recommendations online for getting the exact numbers but I find a little negative pressure is enough to draw in the air and also forces the air into the carbon filter if being used without leaking smells. Your size tent is perfect for that if your out take fan is nice. I put my on an adjuster knob.

Back
Top Bottom