Dj shorts blueberry or true blueberry?

wannabgreen

dj short has 2 blueberry types and i'm wandering if anyone has info on which 1 is better his true blueberry or the 1 listed as just blueberry?

I read that the blueberry is new genetics, not the same as the old blueberry seed stock he had. I'm pretty sure the true bb is the same genetics. I highly doubt either one of them is shitty gear. I'd go with the true bb but I haven't grown out the new bb yet. I'm sure you'll find a keeper in either pack.

anyone else have an opinion on which blueberry to get ahold of ?
i can't believe that only 1 person has an opinion on this.
i would like to find the best blueberry thats available, recently i aquired some that was the best smoke i ever had, it smelled like a handfull of fresh blueberries , tasted like fresh blueberries and even when it was almost gone i couldn't do more than 2 hitters. maybe the best blueberry isn't even dj shorts idk.

Before I moved away from my home state, I setup one of my good friends with a grow room. Gave him tons of clones of my keepers. We went through 2 packs of BC blueberry from BC bud depot (got them through attitude...12 pack sells for $82 and they are in stock). All were very good plants, showed good growth and put out a very strong smell during veg. The keeper I decided on was a special lady. Short bushy structure, tight internodes, nice compact buds, nice and frosty (not the best resin producer, but was above average). Only complaint is that she was a light yielder. With some topping and training, I averaged about 2 ounces a plant, which is cool with me. She had that straight up fresh blueberry smell and taste. Not blueberry muffin, but freshh bb's off the bush.

I've run dj's old bb genetics. You really can't go wrong with those. But since it's new genetics, I don't have any personal experience with them. I'd buy some and grow them out, but I'm shut down at the moment. I found a winner with the BC bb. Maybe you can also?

Back
Top Bottom