Blueberry Yields

ntezbngggreen

Genuine DJ Short Blueberry indoors from seed and average yields anyone? Normal veg and flowering hours under 600w HPS Hotrtilux and using a promix/perlite/H20 retention polymers medium. Fed with Big Bud, Tiger Bloom, Liquid Karma and GH veg formula.
The most beleivable data on average yield from "Blueberry" was found in Ed Rosenthal's Big Book of Buds. It stated per plant yield as low as 25g and outdoors monsters at maybe 300g:hmmmm: :hmmmm: :hmmmm: per square meter.
Any experience with the blue and what to expect is appreciated.

I have only done Blueberry once, but it was not DJ Short. Outdoors, 100% organic (FF soils, guano, lime, epsom salts, worm castings, compost, perlite, kelp). One plant, and as I recall somewhere around 3.5 ounces.

I read in a coffee house review that DJ Short's plant is more potent, but less yeilding than Dutch Passion's version of blueberry. Ive never trield DJ short myself, but ive smoked Dutch Passion twice and it's definately my favorite strain(till I try DJ shorts hehe)

Thanks lilstinky,
The info you provided is similar to my research. DJ Short's original is often recommended for connoisseurs due to its incredible flavor and aroma, however one source stated yields as low as 25g per plant indoors. It is a finicky strain. Hyper sensitive to temp and humidity changes but the finished product is to behold.

Back
Top Bottom