Do I count toward the limit?

BigManRestles

I have read through the law, and I am not clear whether I would count towards the total number if I am a Caregiver for other people. The law states that a person could be Caregiver to 5 people with a total of 12 plants allowed per person for a grand total of 60 plants. My question is if I am also a registered user, can I add the 12 plants that I am allowed for a grand total of 72 plants system wide? I'm thinking in terms of a perpetual harvest system with plants divided into 3 areas; clone, vegetative, and flowering.

Yes you can my friend. You count yourself and the five others for your total number of plants. I'm going to be doing the same thing with my wife come January, and we are also going to be going with a perpetual harvest cycle.

Were planning on 99 plants, but 5 of which will be mother plants for clones, so what we did was take 94 divide it by 12(cannabis life cycle 12 weeks) and that gave us 7.8 plants per week, so were rounding down to 7, and that is the number of plants we will be harvesting every week hopefuly.

You would have to change the math if your going with sativas though since they have a longer life cycle.

Thanks for the input cough 80, I'll plan on going with the 72 grand total. The variety I grow has a 7-8 week flowering cycle growing in soil, but I'm currently in the process of switching over to aeroponics system wide. I've used an old Jet-Gro Aeroponic cloner for a number of years, and I've already built and put in use a StinkBuddies veg system. I'm currently building the first flowering unit to be put in use soon. I'm thinking in terms of harvesting every 2-3 weeks, depending if the length of the flowering cycle changes with the change of grow method. A few cycles thru the system once completed will determine the final total life cycle.

just remember that the state says 49 and the feds say 99 i would stay under the 49 plant count because if im not mistaken it then gets into the feds charging u as well and as we all know it is legal for the state but not the feds

fuzzy math...you got 5 patients = 60 plants. add 12 for you and 12 for your wife and that's a total of 84. Why would you do 94 or 99?

Am I reading this right? A patient can have up to 2.5 ounces and 12 plants unless he has a designated caregiver who has up to 12 plants and 2.5 ounces per patient? Does that mean that if a Michigan caregiver is legal with the numbers but one of their patients has - either from a previous harvest from the caregiver or from another source - picked up a couple of ounces, that one or both (probably the caregiver?) would technically be illegal for being over the weight limit?

Not that I'd expect that someone would get in trouble even if that is the case since just being a patient or caregiver does not constitute reasonable suspicion and grounds for a search. But I'm curious as to how the law actually goes.

From what I know, the caregiver, if a patient, can have up to 72 plants AND 15 oz at one time. I believe, the patient can have 2.5 oz too, but I'd have to check to be sure. The patient is allowed to have medicine at the same time the caregiver is producing it.

BMR

I'm a new medical patient in MI and am looking for a good aeroponics system for a noob such as myself. What do you recommend?

I'm also seriously looking at LED for vegging and flowering, I've seen some good results with these units:

Welcome to Grow LED Hydro - LED Grow Lights - Hydroponics - Plant Lighting. I'm thinking of getting 3 -300 watt units to flower 6 plants.

I'm going to have at least one patient too, but due to heat and electricity costs, I'm thinking of starting small and using LED through out. I know that is bucking the system, but I really don't like the idea of paying for heat and paying to get rid of it.

YouTube - GrowLEDhydro.com Spectra LED 600

BMR

I'm a new medical patient in MI and am looking for a good aeroponics system for a noob such as myself. What do you recommend?

I'm also seriously looking at LED for vegging and flowering, I've seen some good results with these units:

Welcome to Grow LED Hydro - LED Grow Lights - Hydroponics - Plant Lighting. I'm thinking of getting 3 -300 watt units to flower 6 plants.

I'm going to have at least one patient too, but due to heat and electricity costs, I'm thinking of starting small and using LED through out. I know that is bucking the system, but I really don't like the idea of paying for heat and paying to get rid of it.

YouTube - GrowLEDhydro.com Spectra LED 600

Nice spam job bro:welldone:

I'm a newbie and I am just learning. I didn't spam. If the video is not allowed, then the mods can take it down. Dude, I have no reason to spam, I don't sell these things.....I was honestly looking for feedback and wanted people to know what I was considering.

Right now I'm leaning more towards 2-1000 W HPS for a 6 x 3 grow area until I get a few grows under my belt and when summer comes around, LED might look more attractive. I'm also going to try to do a hempy grow with GH Vegan Line. After a few go rounds with that, I might move on to a DWC tote, but I want to try hempy buckets first as they seem a lot easier.

So, no spam, just genuine curiosity and need for expert advice.

And I'm a chick not a bro.... :)

I'm a newbie and I am just learning. I didn't spam. If the video is not allowed, then the mods can take it down. Dude, I have no reason to spam, I don't sell these things.....I was honestly looking for feedback and wanted people to know what I was considering.

Right now I'm leaning more towards 2-1000 W HPS for a 6 x 3 grow area until I get a few grows under my belt and when summer comes around, LED might look more attractive. I'm also going to try to do a hempy grow with GH Vegan Line. After a few go rounds with that, I might move on to a DWC tote, but I want to try hempy buckets first as they seem a lot easier.

So, no spam, just genuine curiosity and need for expert advice.

And I'm a chick not a bro.... :)

OK my bad sure did look like a spam redirect but anyhoo i have limited knowledge on the leds and all the long time growers i deal with here in Michigan and on the web say they are a waste of time but to each their own i guess .

6x3 area 2 1 k lamps wow!

I currently run 1 1000 watt in a abnormally large grow hood from high tech garden supply called the "big kahuna" i utuilize that in a 5x5x7 bloom box cooling it with a 442 inline fan when i open the bloom box door its like god has smited me lol its pretty blinding .

Have you checked into the michigan medical marijuana association website yet?

Lots of long time growers in there a great knowledge bank for newbies.

If you're looking for a relatively simple DIY aeroponics system, check out Stinkbuddies.com. They have complete plans for all stages of growth made with stuff you can get at Home Depot for the most part. I'm using a few of their systems I built myself at the moment, and the growth is amazing.

Back
Top Bottom