Michigan revises medical marijuana law to their liking rather than the people's

You'll all be happy to hear that we were able to get every contentious point of the MDCH rules changed. There will be no inspections, there is no re-definition of "public property", the SSI folks will not know anything, there are no logs required, every point that was written about so long ago is now moot.
And we have all turned in our paperwork, those that wanted to, and the cards should start being sent out shortly. It has been a bumpy road, but we are united here in Michigan...and that has taken some of the bumps out of the road.
There seems to be a fresh breeze of freedom coming out of the mid-west...have you noticed how many states are pushing to be the 14th to legalize our medicine of choice?
Goood Times!

Peace...j.b.

"The draft rules seek to define a "public place" where marijuana cannot be used to include anywhere "visible to the public." This could include a front porch or the inside of a patient's house, if the patient is near the window."

this is absolutely absurd.

New to this forum, not to the world though! I live in Michigan and yeah, its not like out on the coast. The people voted for MM but our officals don't want it and that is what it boils down to.
One of the sponsors of this travesty is Senator Kahn outta Saginaw(saddly), whom I wrote to and told of my disgust for this action (didn't get a response fro some reason).
Like the other well though out, written posts said, we the people ahve spoken now those we eleceted are legistating against our wishes-but why? I say follow the money.
Unlike the coast, in Mich th eonly clinic is in Southfield-a good drive away for many of us, like many, I need a new hip, knee, (service in military), have neurologial issues, immune system issues, blah, blah, blah- and yeah get all the pain meds I want free from the VA. Yeah, my stomach is upset, the side effects are alwful and if I want MM-can't even ask at the VA.
Its still a fight, it will always be and it is over money and who gets what is in your walllet(to steal a phrase)?
btw-my garden of BB due to high heat, cold over summer did very baddly...:)]

Sinbad

There are numorous clinics now operating in michigan go to the MMMA website and post your desire to be seen if your wanting your rec or a renewal you will be suprised at the quick response to your post.

Good luck brother!

Received my card in Febuary.Thank GOD for all the Freedom fighters of old and new.
20 years ago i never seen this happenin in Michigan.:roorrip:

Back
Top Bottom