Do I have root rot or fungi infestation?

cannalam

Strain - Various bag seeds
# of Plants - 5
Grow Type - Hydro
Grow Stage - Vegetation
Setup - Top drip, run to waste
Light - 1200w LED MARS II
Nutrients - Canna Classic Vega, cannazym and Canna Rhizotonic (temporary)
Medium - Rockwool
PPM - No EC or ppm meter
PH - 5.7-5.9
RH - Unknown
Room Temperature - Unknown
Solution Temperature -Unknown
Pests - None seen.

Hello

Seeds were planted in rockwool about 30 days ago. Plants all sprouted within 10 days. Had an issue with stretch (germinated under cfl), Then had PH issues (never trust cheap ph kits lol), eventually moved on to over watering issues followed by nut burn (don't know how they survived that so early) and then under feeding.

After the nut burn fiasco I noticed brown root tips across about 2% of exposed roots so I decided to try using both cannazym and canna rhizotonic in an attempt to save them while using canna vega at half strength. Over the last week roots are really starting to thrive but I am a little concerned about the growth like substance forming around my pots.

I understand the roots are supposed to have hairs but I am unsure whether or not the growth on the plastic is coming from roots that have not yet come through the pot or if I have some form of mold or fungi forming on my plants and roots. sadly today I noticed some mould spots on the inside of the buckets that support the plants so I am a little worried that's its fungi.

I have included photos of the plants and roots, any help or advice is welcomed and would be greatly appreciated as this is my first indoor grow.

Thanks

IMG_043131.JPG

IMG_043027.jpg

The roots look good and clean, and have little hairs coming off them, that's good. Looks like it could be the benies making colonies on the basket, and since you put in Cannazym & Rhizotonic I would suspect that's the cause.

Back
Top Bottom