Do I pH my water?

hey. ph the water: when i was growing we phed the soil. you can buy a bag of stuff i think called lime something. it is about 2 dollars. we had used distilled water in attempts to keep a pretty stable ph in the soil. if you ph the water i would see no problem with that but i think you will be going a bit overboard wtih the grow additives. id pick 1 for each phase. i know we have two fox farm bottles still left over and im not sure what the first one was called but i know the second one was big bloom and that was for the flowering stage. definately don't use full nutes on seeds! if you really feel the must to use nutes do it in minimal ammounts especially during vegetation. you can/will destroy the plant by using too many nutrients. but because of the questions you are asking I would also tell you to get online and just read this site. look at all sorts of the posts and read. probably push the grow start back a few weeks because i think you will be much happier wtih your grow if you know exactly what is going on ect...Good Luck!
Actually most start feeding at week 2 when using fox farm nutrients and the fox farm soils are already ph adjusted which is why many growers grow in it.

I don’t mind at all but I won’t see it, a while back I was getting 423 emails per day from every comment & tag so I tweaked my notification settings, sadly I don’t see any tags now. I need to get Renee to help but in the meantime..... If I can help in anyway then yes please shoot me a quick pm so I will jump on it!
I enabled your alerts, so hopefully that helps. :Namaste:

@Renee Roberts Thanks you very much Renee!!! You are most awesome! Quick question will I get emails for every one im hoping it will just notify me when I’m logged on. I use the web based version if it click the bell and go down to preferences.Its one of the first options to check off.

Back
Top Bottom