Do Sativa and Indica need different nutrients?

nicool77

I am a fairly new grower however just started growing some Sativa and usually grow Indica. I am wondering if they need different nutrients and if so what they would be. I have a 100 gallon res and right now see the Sativa maybe getting a bit of a burn compared to the Indica. Should I use a different res for the sativa? If they do need different nutrients which ones and how much???? Thanks for your insight. N~:love::thanks:

from what I gather, each different strain will be slightly different, but as a general rule sativas tend to be more sensitive to nutes ie need less. I hear that they are particularly sensitive to nitrogen so be careful on that one. I love sativas but my first run I had one very sativa like plant and I screwed her up pretty bad. The indica mixes were much more forgiving for me, but I screwed them up too lol. Once I get alot better at growing I want to find some hard hitting sativa and grow some wicked stuff. Longer veg/flower, and more of a PIA but a great sativa high is stellar IMO and worth the effort once in awhile :).

Back
Top Bottom