Do you reuse your SOIL?

HotLooSey

I use high quality Bio-Bizz and Ocean Forrest cut with Light Warrior.

Do you reuse your soils?

If so, what processing do you use to clear the soil? I know I'll end up with a zero nutrient soil, but that's OK.

What do you do?

Lucy

Go down to the fishbait store an buy the best GD worms you can find, (Night Crawlers), down here in the South, those are the best, mix the worms and the old soil and pretty soon you got some good soil again. Don't drown the worms.

I tried to reuse my soil, but it was such a hassle to cook for months, sterilize, store, and then after all that, I had constant PH problems throughout the grow and it was just a pain in the ass for me.. It was winter, couldn't keep it outside as it would just freeze. I came to the conclusion pretty quick that for my situation, is was better to spend 16 bones on bags of soil. I already spend way to much time in the garden to have to add all the extra time for the soil.. You have to make sure it is sterile too, you don't want to bring bugs into the garden.. I dispose of between 15 and 30 gal. of soil a month into the yard,garden or off to friends yards...
One of these days I will have another go at it, but with making my soil from scratch instead of reusing it.....

Ok off subject but since I have a few of you guys I like on this thread I am going to show you this stuff I ran into today and bought. Just cause it was on clearence for three bucks and I am all about experimenting. Cause I do grow both soil and hydro. I love soil!! And I like hydro. Thgey both have their pros and cons. Actually I love to learn and hoping to open a organic and hydroponic gardening store towrde the winter time. But here is the picture. I am going to use it as a medium
Picture_2941.jpg

Back
Top Bottom