Do you think this is magnesium deficiency?

The123321

I have 2 miracle berry autoflower plants that are on day 33 that have what looks like magnesium deficiency.

NbzjWjj.jpg

X2UoYPG.jpg

1mk7KJN.jpg

Here are the details.
  • 32x32 tent with kingbrite 240w led quantum board on like 80% power like 30" from the plants and the temperature is around 77 - 81f with around 50 - 60% rh.

• 2 plants in 50% 50% coco perlite in 3 gallon fabric pots.

• The biotabs line for the nutrients with 2 biotabs and startrex and mycotrex and bactrex and silicium flash following the just add tap water guide and I also do real growers recharge 1 time every 2 weeks. I water every day around 1/4 gallon per day.

• I water with only tap water that has ascrobic acid vitamin c powder in it to remove chloramine from the water with ph of 5.8-6.2 on there.
I do not use calmag. The biotabs guide does not list that you need it. I tried putting a little epsom salt in water in a spray bottle that I sprayed the plants with like 3 different times and I tried putting a little epsom salt in the water I feed the plants with like 2 times. I plan to use biobizz light mix soil instead of coco in the future. What do you think? I want to make sure this looks like magnesium deficiency before I do more to work on that on there.

Back
Top Bottom