DocTorJayeBud's Soil Attempt HSO Sour BlueBerry & More

Re: DocTorJayeBud's Soil attempt HSO Sour Blueberry and more....

IMG_20131019_155608_307.jpg
IMG_20131021_201544_754.jpg
IMG_20131029_145918_050.jpg
IMG_20131104_183657_441.jpg

I'm not digging this soil too much either for one reason only its too soft doesn't hold itself together transplanting was one of the hardest things ever. I will say I lost a lot of roots but growth didn't slow down too much besides the kitty-top. Everything smooth sailing now plants have outgrown their abuse a lil... child abuse is no joke I wish this on none of u guys babies

So back to some storyline, so snowLAnd started to get too big I didn't want that big of a size difference between the plants so I extreme stressed trained her she took to it well considering I almost took off all that at nice growth... she's on the right. On the left is purple paralysis hood thing my cat topped this one cause it wasn't growing had no new growth on top... I never seen it before but no new nodes no nothing but the kitty did what I was afraid to do. Little seedlings are white widow×big bud and sour diesel #2. They are stating in the tent till flower when I'll move them out with cfl to keep on vegging so let's see what happens

Back
Top Bottom