Trigger's Third Attempt

trigger-420

Alright guys. If i have made any friends here at 420 and you have followed my other journal, then you will see that this is my third attempt at growing my own medicine. At this point I am very frustrated and dissapointed in myself to say the least.

My second attempt was going so well and i had to be impatient again and try and speed things up by switching light wattage and color when my baby was only 13 days old. For those of you who remember, my first attempt was an epic fail due to impatience. So........ chalk one more up to impatience.

all right, sniveling aside, its time to rock and roll with my third attempt. going to start with, again, some unknown bag seeds. I will be keeping a little more detailed journal for this one. more pics and more information on products and system used. so, ill stick my little notepad into my pocket, and start on the journey again. :thumb:

What strain is it? Unknown
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? Unknown
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Germination
If in Seedling stage.. how long? First Day
If in Veg... For how long? n/a
If in Flower stage... For how long? n/a
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? pucks
If soil... what is in your mix? Unknown but its called Sta-Green Moisture Max w/fert
If soil... What size pot? Germination Station
Size of light? none at this point - future 2 x 4' Flouros
Is it aircooled? yes
Temp of Room/cab? 75-80
RH of Room/cab? Normal - 65%
PH of media or res? unknown
Any Pests ? nope
How often are you watering? every other day
Type and strength of ferts used? none yet
# of babies? 4
Yield? unkown at this point

Stay tuned for images

picked up a $30 germination station from ye ol Depot a while back. worked well with my second attempt, so this is where we will be starting. I am starting 4 babies this time.
DSCN18781.JPG

Got 4 pucks soaked and ready for the 4 unknown seeds
DSCN18822.JPG

This is my very first cabinet that i started using in my first attempt. Now will be used only for germination. (hopefully second cabinet will be done and tested soon)
DSCN18833.JPG

There they sit in bottom of the cabinet. ready to start my third attempt. Will close the door and turn off lights. I left my wilting, burnt baby sitting to the right to remind me of the impatience that has been my demise twice now.
DSCN18853.JPG

none of them want to germinate. thats what i get for messing with those stupid bag seeds that are wrinkled and all jacked up. cant wait for my NIRVANA order to come through.

Back
Top Bottom