Blueberry Haze

corbear

Hello everyone. So this is my first time growing. I think I'm doing ok now. This is my third attempt though. The first 2 times didn't work out. I could germinate the seeds no problem. It was getting them to sprout that I couldn't do. Started with 400w hps, Miracle gro potting mix enriched with plant food 0.14-0.14-0.14. In an old kitchen pantry 29.5" wide, 54.5" high,
22" deep lined with styrofoam sheets. No fan. 2 failed attempts. Then I started using Premier Pro Mix (components Canadian sphagnum peat moss, perlite, limestone (PH adjustment) and a wetting agent) I also installed a 400w MH and a 10" table fan. I water them twice a day with water & hydrogen peroxide. They are on a 24 hr light cycle. Hopefully I will be able to keep you guys posted weekly.

Blueberry_Haze_week_1_pic_2.JPG

You are right, miracle grow sucks but if you have nothing else the plant will still grow, just not as well. You gotta flush ALOT more to get the shitty taste out of your bud.

Sounds like he isn't using MG anymore but now using promix... Why the peroxide though? How old are they?? here are your pics...
Blueberry_Haze_week_1_pic_1.jpg

Blueberry_Haze_week_1_pic_2.JPG

ok, i see from the pic heading 1 week old....:peace:

Be Irie you are my hero. Thx for getting the pics up. I use the peroxide to get more o2 or co2 can't remember, but the guy at the grow store said it's great for the plants. So how do my plants look? Oh ya they are both 2.5" tall. Not sure if that's good or not. Any input?

They look normal.. It looks like you have enough verm/pero to not have to worry about getting o2 to your roots. I am not sure about the whole peroxide thing unless I was having problems, but hell, if it isn't broke then no need to fix it... Keep an eye on your temps, and start a journal. I would like to see this strain grown out, sounds like a gret mix.. :peace:

Ok so when I decide to add nutes can I use hydro nutes for soil? Because I was a dumba** and bought hydro nutes instead of soil.

How did this grow turn out?
We would love an update! :blushsmile:

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom