My First Posted Grow Journal

Looking great! Seems like they are really liking the love they are recieving :)
Keep it up pal, I look forward to next weeks pics :)

Jonny

:thanks: my friend :) Keep switchin em between classic rock and symphony. I know they love me for it. I cant wait to see em next week either. Salivating over here as i toke on my garbage. ah well. Few more weeks till one gets the sacrificial head chop for medicinal purposes. :lot-o-toke:

Wow they're looking great THC! You're going to have an incredible harvest. Go AK48's!

Thanks blue, Those AK's are the widest of all the ladies and pistil production is the best of all 4 strains also. It's like they got shifted in to overdrive and i'm hopin 1 sacrificial lamb is ready soon. Somebody has to show tribute to the greenery gods. Guess i'll take a turn. :) Cant figure out how to vote for plant of the month by the way blue. Can you enlighten me please. Thanks in advance. :high-five:

Hope you enjoyed the pictures this week. 15 was the limit i guess. :) Startin to get heavy and they are gonna start getting sticky now that i'm over two weeks into 12/12 and i'm not foliar feeding anymore, so i'm not sure how long i'll be able to move em around for solo's. Enjoy em while ya can. :ganjamon:

Very nice! :high-five:

:peace:

Thanks blue, Those AK's are the widest of all the ladies and pistil production is the best of all 4 strains also. It's like they got shifted in to overdrive and i'm hopin 1 sacrificial lamb is ready soon. Somebody has to show tribute to the greenery gods. Guess i'll take a turn. :) Cant figure out how to vote for plant of the month by the way blue. Can you enlighten me please. Thanks in advance. :high-five:

Hey bro in the lounge section of the forums go to contests. That's it!

Found it thanks man. Wish i coulda figured it out sooner and voted this month. Ah well every month from here out i'll try to keep up with it. Maybe one day i could get a cool award under my name. Who knows. :allgood:

Back
Top Bottom