My First Posted Grow Journal

Week 2 Flowering photo's: AK-48, Blackberry, ICE, N.Y.P.D. on deck. :) Enjoy. Just want to point out that 90 percent of fan leaves were trimmed 5 days ago and since then the nodes have started becoming stocky. I have an ICE plant that looks like 3 plants in one. :) and i will solo it so you can see what i mean. Figure next week they will be super stocky and you will be able to see the benefits that i get from trimming most of fan leaves around start of 12/12. Also i will take a few shots of the AK-48 in the small 3/4 gallon pot and an AK-48 in a 2 and a 1/2 gallon pot so we can see if there is any growth differences since the transplanting a week and a half ago. love a good experiment. :yummy: Lets have a look at the greenery. week 2 flowering photo's below.

Week 2 Flowering: AK-48, Blackberry, ICE, N.Y.P.D. (Picture#1) Front view of crop, the 4 closest are ICE , 5 in row behind are N.Y.P.D, Then Blackberry, AK-48 are in back row

Week_2_flowering_AK-48_Blackberry_ICE_N_Y_P_D_011.JPG

Week 2 Flowering: AK-48, Blackberry, ICE, N.Y.P.D. (Picture#2) Front view of crop still, the 4 closest are ICE , 5 in row behind are N.Y.P.D, Then Blackberry, AK-48 are in back row, took this one from standing a bit further away so you could get more of a side view. :)

Week_2_flowering_AK-48_Blackberry_ICE_N_Y_P_D_012.JPG

Week 2 Flowering: AK-48, Blackberry, ICE, N.Y.P.D. (Picture#3) side view of crop, AK-48 on left (smaller pot in front of the row is lower to the ground than bigger pots.), then blackberry, then n.y.p.d, ICE on right are a bit taller then rest of crop,sativa tendencies i suppose.

Week_2_flowering_AK-48_Blackberry_ICE_N_Y_P_D_013.JPG

Week 2 Flowering: AK-48, Blackberry, ICE, N.Y.P.D. (Picture#4) side view of crop, AK-48 on left , then blackberry, then n.y.p.d, ICE on right. More of an overview this time :bong:

Week_2_flowering_AK-48_Blackberry_ICE_N_Y_P_D_015.JPG

Week 2 Flowering: AK-48, Blackberry, ICE, N.Y.P.D. (Picture#5) From the back i took a pic of two AK-48's mingeling in their habitat cause they need love from their side too. :) AK's gettin bushy

Week_2_flowering_AK-48_Blackberry_ICE_N_Y_P_D_014.JPG

Week 2 Flowering: AK-48, Blackberry, ICE, N.Y.P.D. (Picture#6) Solo shot of an AK-48 in (bigger pot),not same one that was in the early bird special a couple days ago. figured i'd keep the variety comin. :)

Week_2_flowering_AK-48_Blackberry_ICE_N_Y_P_D_001.JPG

Week 2 Flowering: AK-48, Blackberry, ICE, N.Y.P.D. (Picture#7) overview shot of that AK-48 (bigger pot)

Week_2_flowering_AK-48_Blackberry_ICE_N_Y_P_D_002.JPG

Week 2 Flowering: AK-48, Blackberry, ICE, N.Y.P.D. (Picture#8) solo shot the AK-48 (Smaller pot) let the comparisons begin :reading420magazine:

Week_2_flowering_AK-48_Blackberry_ICE_N_Y_P_D_003.JPG

Week 2 Flowering: AK-48, Blackberry, ICE, N.Y.P.D. (Picture#9) Overview shot of that AK-48 (Smaller pot)

Week_2_flowering_AK-48_Blackberry_ICE_N_Y_P_D_004.JPG

Week 2 Flowering: AK-48, Blackberry, ICE, N.Y.P.D. (Picture#10) Solo shot of a blackberry,not the triploid though.

Week_2_flowering_AK-48_Blackberry_ICE_N_Y_P_D_005.JPG

Week 2 Flowering: AK-48, Blackberry, ICE, N.Y.P.D. (Picture#11) Overview shot of that blackberry

Week_2_flowering_AK-48_Blackberry_ICE_N_Y_P_D_006.JPG

Week 2 Flowering: AK-48, Blackberry, ICE, N.Y.P.D. (Picture#12) Solo shot of the N.Y.P.D. (p.s. hemp, i know you wanna get it started over there.)

Week_2_flowering_AK-48_Blackberry_ICE_N_Y_P_D_007.JPG

Week 2 Flowering: AK-48, Blackberry, ICE, N.Y.P.D. (Picture#13) Overview shot of that N.Y.P.D.

Week_2_flowering_AK-48_Blackberry_ICE_N_Y_P_D_008.JPG

Week 2 Flowering: AK-48, Blackberry, ICE, N.Y.P.D. (Picture#14) Solo shot of the ICE. I chose to do the one i was talking about for the solo this week. The nodes are getting huge. She looks like three plants in one. Amazing plant and a cannabis cup winner to boot. She might be my favorite plant and when she starts buddin nice i may enter her for plant of the month next month. We will see. :) Here she is fella's

Week_2_flowering_AK-48_Blackberry_ICE_N_Y_P_D_009.JPG

Week 2 Flowering: AK-48, Blackberry, ICE, N.Y.P.D. (Picture#15) Overview shot of that beastly three headed ICE plant :allgood:

Week_2_flowering_AK-48_Blackberry_ICE_N_Y_P_D_010.JPG

Hope you enjoyed the pictures this week. 15 was the limit i guess. :) Startin to get heavy and they are gonna start getting sticky now that i'm over two weeks into 12/12 and i'm not foliar feeding anymore, so i'm not sure how long i'll be able to move em around for solo's. Enjoy em while ya can. :ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom