Kushwestcoast - OG Kush#18 - New York Diesel/Purple Kush - 2012

SAM_4217.JPG

Sorry i could only provide a fast pic as i am VERY pressed for time at the moment... I will be sure to take some more pics this weedend
SAM_4216.JPG

Another quick pic.
The mother has recovered rather well. I have given ALL plants the 2.5 ML/Gal 2.5 ML/Gal 2.5 ML/Gal Grow/Micro/Bloom. Also, i got myself a digital Ph meter. It is called "Rapitest"i picked it up at my local garden store for $50.00, my PH is sitting at 6.5 in the seedling's pots and 7.0 in the mothers pot.

Kush!,

Plants are looking good brotha!

Thanks Alaskan1!, I am about to throw the OG outdoor's! this weekend! Then to make the move... to my new room, Bigger, Better and its going to be ALOT CLEANER as well as i am going to have Enviromental controls up and running. I will then move 3-5 of my BEST looking OG girls and my 3 NYD x PK back in my room. Then its clone clone clone, (Once they are mature enough) The NYD x PK will be ready to clone asap once the move is done.

hey Kush, have you got a reflector on that bulb if not then you can make one easy and you will get a whole lot more light on the plants just sear for parabolic reflectors and how to make prabolic reflector, just keep an eye on the temp on any material you use to make it with would also be best to have some vent holes to release the hot air ok,

its no probs mate, but you should increase light on the plants by over 50%, the problem with the light like you have got is that the bulb is putting more light out all around the sides of the bulb and very little out the end shining down on the plants, so making a parabolic reflector will increase this by loads and the plants will be a lot better for it, i gave someone else the link yesterday on how to make one and they made it in about an hour and it done the job ill try and find the link for you mate ok

Back
Top Bottom