Reserva Privada - Skywalker OG Kush

What strain is it? Reserva Privada Skywalker OG Kush

Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? Hybrid; percentages unknown.

Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Seed germed on 04/11/2012 (paper towel method).

If in Veg... For how long? N/A.

If in Flower stage... For how long? N/A.

Indoor or outdoor? Indoor.

Soil or Hydro? Soilless.

If soil... what is in your mix? Sunshine Mix #8; Myko mychorrizae.

If soil... What size pot? 3 gallon grow bag.

Size of light? 200 watt Feliz full spectrum mogul-based CFL (18/6)

Is it aircooled? 4" CPU fan with odor cover (out); passive airflow (in).

Temp of Room/cab? around 68 degrees F.

RH of Room/cab? 42%

PH of media or res? 6.4

Any Pests ? No.

How often are you watering? I expect to water 2-3 times/week.

Type and strength of ferts used? To be determined.

This plant is going to be a motherplant (Me mudder, yes, me mudder.....) for clones that will be incorporated into my grows in order to get enough weed to smoke so that I'm not out a few weeks after I chop and picking through trim which really sucks. As soon as the seedling breaks the soil I'll take a pic, which should be really soon because I put the seed in a paper towel and soaked it with RO water last night and it was open this afternoon. I planted it and expect to see the soil push up in a day.
I am hoping to find an organic motherplant food (preferably one-part) for this plant; I'll post nute info later.
I hope the force is with me on this one. :)

Hear me, Obi Wan Kenobe!
Sit this one out and send in your cousins Gro Mee Onewithcajones and Ro Meewun Phatdoobee 'cause we're in it for the long haul! Make sure R2D2 is set on "Vaporize", pack him up with Jabba the Hutt (who looks like a blob of bubble hash to me), and let's get Yoda-eyed!!!!!
:peace:

Day 5 from seed :
001894.JPG

This one was open and showing a tail in 12 hours. After planting, it came out of the dirt in four days. Best results I've had so far. More pics soon.....

High, PotChimp! Very happy to see you're growing out the Skywalker from seed! I'm a huge fan of that strain, when I'm lucky enough to find it. Really hoping they nailed it, and it is the true pheno.

I'll be watching this one :popcorn:

You know the force is with you :thumb:

I was going to tell it, "I'm your Father, Luke!!!" when it popped out of the dirt, but I was afraid it was going to say back at me, "You know PotChimp we live in a buyer beware world, and there isn't exactly a shortage of dishonesty (or as the successful like to say, financial creativity) out there. I'm not actually the REAL Skywalker. Sorry." :)
Besides, for the bread I spent it better be a Lucinda anyway.
Joking aside, I'm glad that someone who has actually seen the strain before came on here. Maybe when things get far enough along you can advise me on how close to the real pheno this thing looks. I just finished Connoisseur Genetics Grandaddy Purple and two of the five plants were so different than the rest I don't even want to call them phenos; they looked like two different strains growing side by side. I'm not sure which one was the one they were aiming at.
I'll check your journals out when I get a chance. I'm doing an 818 Headband in another grow of mine, and want to get an idea of what I'm going to be looking at in a month or two.

I put this plant down from the light some to give it a little stretch, and it worked. I don't want it to be short and squat like my past 2 Indica grows. I got about 1-1/2" so I put it back up nearer the bulb today. I'll top it at the 4th node to get it bushy for cloning and by then it will probably be big enough to transplant.
More pics soon.

Looking forward to the pics! If she's anything like the OG Kush I'm growing, don't worry about her being short and squat. They do describe the Skywalker OG being a bigger yielder than their OG Kush. I guess that would mean tighter nodes (closer together) so maybe a little stretch for the youngster is just what the doctor ordered
:thumb:

I think I'm gonna cut out; I don't like these new changes.
Peace.

I don't like changes either my friend. I've learned in my life that nothing stays the same, and now that includes the internet and our forums. Stay with us, PotChimp! Let's see what this Skywalker from seed has to offer.

Shoot...in a couple of weeks we will have forgotten what the old format looked like. Oh-and look, we have auto save now!

Keep us posted brother, you ain't getting out that easy :peace:

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom