My Second Attempt, Bagseed CFL Grow

mako

This is my second attempt at growing after my first failed terribly. Due mostly to Unpreparedness. Ive spent the past couple weeks reading journals here and am hoping for a successful Grow.
I currently have 3 Germed seeds in Soil under 2 32 watt CFL's, I know this isn't enough for the whole grow so i plan on adding more but Seam to be sufficient for my seedlings.
I will have pictures up as soon as i can figure out how to upload it.

settup.jpg

One of them just sprouted pictures later

Here are updated pictures of the seedlings about an inch and a half tall except for the one in the front
all_three_resize.jpg

i'm having trouble deciding weather or not to have a bunch of smaller lights or 1 or 2 larger CFL's? this is a heat concern not a lumen concern?

I just got a new light, this is the biggest CFL ive found at 68 watts, surpriseingly cooler then the smaller ones. Not much growth, hoping for the second set of leaves in a few days.
new_lightresize.jpg

and specs
rsz_newlightg.jpg

Yea i know, i did notice that the larger one is much cooler to the touch, maybe because of the increase in surface area. temps remained the same. the lights are just up in the picture i have them closer regularly. i also decided to sex the plants now so i use the space fully to veg then flower for the females.

Hey man i would like to see some pix soon!
How long are you going to use those square pots? I have some of similar size and i was planning on using them till sexing, hopefully they can grow that big in em. Whats your opinion?
Oh and what happened with your last grow? Did you even get to harvest?

-Zinko

I think im going to have to transplant in the next week or two, not exactly sure how much root material constitutes it being root bound, and i will hopefully have some new flicks in the next couple days, need to fix a focusing issue on my camera

as for my last grow, i just really didn't know what i was doing and they died after like 2 weeks, so i decided to spend a while to research and gather supplies to grow properly.
it also helped when i found the perfect cabinet on the street.

about the pots, idk how big i can get them, im trying to do a 12/12 from seed to keep them small, but i will probably end up transplanting soon.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom