Does anyone else who grows do this?

Things

anyone else who grows also keeps going to check on plants. even tho you know it isnt changing in a hours time. but you keep getting up to go look at her. lol is it just me ?
12122013054.jpg

Re: Does anyone else who grows do this ?

I have to confess Things, that I did with my first grow. Sometimes I would even sit with them for 10 or 15 minutes (while indulging of course) and study them. On my second grow now and am down to quickly peeking in on them once or twice a day, but still fascinated!

Re: Does anyone else who grows do this ?

I have to confess Things, that I did with my first grow. Sometimes I would even sit with them for 10 or 15 minutes (while indulging of course) and study them. On my second grow now and am down to quickly peeking in on them once or twice a day, but still fascinated!

ahh cool because i thought it was some kind of addiction or habbit i had picked up, thus to rule me forever. but glad to see its just a phase like puberty or poke ur bum wanks.

ok so i got to look forward to peeking in on them on grow number 2. now im in front i can relax over christmas.

cheerio chaps

Of course...but this is also my first grow. I just bought a 10x10 tent of Craigslist today and I only grow for medical use for myself (I have rec. card). I know it is way too big but I have extra room and I can now actually hang out inside my tent LOL. I'm installing couple of Bose speakers on the top corner in my new tent so I can rock out with my girl.

Haha its my first grow but i will check on them all the time. Just sitting in front of the tent and watching them for a while. Kind of obsessed to wake up in the morning to see there progress!

Back
Top Bottom